[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

Hi, I'd like to ask where should I focus next? (don't wanna risk into regalia chrome battle so planning on getting Atziri chest instead).

At what point I should look for rare claw? What dps to aim for visible difference?

Many thanks!
Hello world.
Hey xnote whats ur dps in ho with only auras and golem?

Also i suggest lion roar flask for 35%MORE damage. Claws were suggested in initial post so look for it i believe in gearing section.
Also better ring and amu. Look at page 11 i asked about same thing.
"
Hollycz wrote:

Also i suggest lion roar flask for 35%MORE damage. Claws were suggested in initial post so look for it i believe in gearing section.

I swapped Lions roar for more pen. as damage wise I dont feel any threat unless T14+ map has ele resist+hp+temp chains or that kind of crap but also I on farm setup for T15 or below, so therefore I'm using 4R2G for freeze playstyle. DPS is 95.2K with Hypothermia while standing with auras and golem only (still leveling gems tho).

Also checked for info, thanks for feedback!
Hello world.
Last edited by XNOTE on Apr 9, 2017, 5:16:20 AM
Spoiler
"
XNOTE wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

I swapped Lions roar for more pen. as damage wise I dont feel any threat unless T14+ map has ele resist+hp+temp chains or that kind of crap but also I on farm setup for T15 or below, so therefore I'm using 4R2G for freeze playstyle. DPS is 95.2K with Hypothermia while standing with auras and golem only (still leveling gems tho).

Also checked for info, thanks for feedback!

I am not so good with mechanices but I believe penetration is basically MORE damage and lion's roar gives 35% more damage and I believe penetration degrades the more you have and I believe 35% more dmg is more then 20% extra penetration + you get knockback which might prove usefull against melee bosses.
Also seems like you got more dmg (i assume hypothermia does not increased tooltip dmg) then me so I have to really swap amu and ring to get ++phys dmg.
"
Hollycz wrote:

I am not so good with mechanices but I believe penetration is basically MORE damage and lion's roar gives 35% more damage and I believe penetration degrades the more you have and I believe 35% more dmg is more then 20% extra penetration + you get knockback which might prove usefull against melee bosses.
Also seems like you got more dmg (i assume hypothermia does not increased tooltip dmg) then me so I have to really swap amu and ring to get ++phys dmg.

Ok, I will keep Lions for now but I still MUST swap to Wise Oak if map is with Ele weakness :). And yes Hypothermia doesn't change - it's 120k if with Faster Attacks gem.
Hello world.
"
Hollycz wrote:

Yup, you're right on both counts Holly, your knowledge of game mechanics is certainly improving quickly enough!

"
XNOTE wrote:

Ok, I will keep Lions for now but I still MUST swap to Wise Oak if map is with Ele weakness :). And yes Hypothermia doesn't change - it's 120k if with Faster Attacks gem.

Yup I like having Wise Oak for general mapping as well because it grants us the ability to overcap against ele weakness without having to overcap res on gear.

Also, on a separate note, I've played around with flasks to try and obtain the highest effective dps possible for a shaper run and I believe the optimum flask set up to be:
1. Wise Oak
2. Perpetual Diamond Flask of Staunching
3. Lion's Roar
4. Atziri's Amethyst Flask
5. Taste of Hate

A silver flask of adrenaline will help with traveling around but the DPS boost from it isn't very significant compared to the damage penetration from Wise Oak.

As expected, the new flask setup does seem to dps Shaper down much faster: https://youtu.be/OjQXKwgojxM
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Hi I am just going to ask, why is the Raider and Pathfinder skill tree exactly the same?
"
pevve wrote:
Hi I am just going to ask, why is the Raider and Pathfinder skill tree exactly the same?

Heya, they're very similar because the general theme of the build remains the same: flask effects to boost your flasks which are a major source of damage boost as well as the generic nodes. There is a slight difference though in that I grab frenzy nodes for the Raider tree whereas I don't for the Pathfinder tree.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
hey ya, trying your build now and planning on using an eye of chayula instead of skyforth since its too expensive and i dont think i could ever bought that! Would I still make the the build viable for shaper if I lose dps from the amulet?
Spoiler
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

Yup, you're right on both counts Holly, your knowledge of game mechanics is certainly improving quickly enough!

"
XNOTE wrote:

Yup I like having Wise Oak for general mapping as well because it grants us the ability to overcap against ele weakness without having to overcap res on gear.

Also, on a separate note, I've played around with flasks to try and obtain the highest effective dps possible for a shaper run and I believe the optimum flask set up to be:
1. Wise Oak
2. Perpetual Diamond Flask of Staunching
3. Lion's Roar
4. Atziri's Amethyst Flask
5. Taste of Hate

A silver flask of adrenaline will help with traveling around but the DPS boost from it isn't very significant compared to the damage penetration from Wise Oak.

As expected, the new flask setup does seem to dps Shaper down much faster: https://youtu.be/OjQXKwgojxM

thanks mate. still dunno how to reach your damage since its multiple times over mine and with around 250c budget i cant find any good gear (steel rings with resists are expensive and amulets are just not there without paying 5ex. jewels are hard to find or overpriced.
Also for flask I think i will go with wise oak, diamond, lion, ToH and the overflowing chalice (adds some damage and makes it easier to keep up flask charges if it takes a bit more time to kill a boss like guardians and shaper, well for us with 93k dps in HO:D

i am trying to snipe amu now, hope it will make at least 10k increase but still nowhere near you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info