[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

How do you get 75% critical chance. I have almost the same equipment and only reach 60%...could you see my character please?
"
Completed 19 Challengesyissus wrote:
How do you get 75% critical chance. I have almost the same equipment and only reach 60%...could you see my character please?


power charges?
Gaming Life
Add please to the guide;

Ascendancy Points:
"
Completed 17 Challengesjuicyboy13 wrote:
Add please to the guide;

Ascendancy Points:


Added.
Gaming Life
Why 2 Jewels with 3% Chance to freeze ? Isn't the freeze chance already high enough so you would benefit more from freeze duration ?
"
hp86 wrote:
Why 2 Jewels with 3% Chance to freeze ? Isn't the freeze chance already high enough so you would benefit more from freeze duration ?


You are right, the 3% freeze is the same suffix on a jewel as the 15% increased freeze duration. This is what you want from the jewel as it is an important multiplier for perma freeze. without it you would not do enough damage to perma freeze bosses
edit: sry for double post
Last edited by szmbiont on Mar 20, 2017 3:43:06 PM
"
Completed 12 Challengesszmbiont wrote:
"
hp86 wrote:
Why 2 Jewels with 3% Chance to freeze ? Isn't the freeze chance already high enough so you would benefit more from freeze duration ?


You are right, the 3% freeze is the same suffix on a jewel as the 15% increased freeze duration. This is what you want from the jewel as it is an important multiplier for perma freeze. without it you would not do enough damage to perma freeze bosses


thank you for helping reply:)
Gaming Life
Looks really awesome, been wanting FP to be good for a long time but it always feels a bit derpy. Seeing how you cleaned up those bosses gives me faith.

My big concerns are

1. Lack of sustain (is warlords mark enough? what about using vessel of vinktar and maybe investing in some flask nodes?)
2. Freeze chance before I have min maxed gear? (IE just level 19 gems, no empower, under level 90, etc) its understandable i wont be able to freeze t15 bosses on a 200c budget but like...what about up to t10 or something?
3. Guardians (can't be frozen, have you still done them and how hard was it?)

What do you think about the Pious nodes instead of the other 2 separate ones? It seems better for sustain \ survivability \ bosses. I'm also a bit of a sucker for lightning warp at the cost of fortitude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info