[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

This is what i got so far. Currently lvl 81. Loving the build and might start this next league.

IGN: Profitability
Last edited by HydroRolla on May 23, 2017, 5:35:14 PM
"
HydroRolla wrote:
This is what i got so far. Currently lvl 81. Loving the build and might start this next league.

very happy to seen someone who love this build:D thank you very much!
and just one think,the main point on the glove is to get the "Socketed Gem has 16% more atk speed and cast speed"mod.
and to have this mod,you need to buy essence to craft yourself,or simply buy from other player.
it's a huge boost for shield charge,hope it would help you:D
Gaming Life
^
Gaming Life
Hey m8 i'm really loving your build, it's crazy to freeze everithing up to t15 bosses :)

that's my equipment:

Actually sitting at 9.5k es and 220k dps with flasks up(With the gem setting in the armor, get much higher with slower proj for bosses)

What i would to ask is, do u think is better to keep as second ring SNakepit or better to switch one to tasalio's sign?

Which one better fits with the build in your opinion?

Grats for the build anyway!!
Last edited by Gabriellus86 on Jul 8, 2017, 5:33:06 AM
I don't really know if I should ask this, because it's a question related to 3.0 changes. You have the Eclipse Supporter flair, so I guess you don't have any problems with that.

BETA 3.0 SPOILER

Spoiler
Bosses on maps are getting their life doubled. Bosses are getting ailments resistances instead of immunities. There's also a new gem that gives 40% increased ailments duration and 20% increased ailments effect (level 1).

Do you think this build will still be viable to freeze bosses up to T15 in 3.0 (if these changes remain)?
Last edited by Visca on Jul 9, 2017, 12:23:02 PM
"
Gabriellus86 wrote:
Hey m8 i'm really loving your build, it's crazy to freeze everithing up to t15 bosses :)

that's my equipment:

Actually sitting at 9.5k es and 220k dps with flasks up(With the gem setting in the armor, get much higher with slower proj for bosses)

What i would to ask is, do u think is better to keep as second ring SNakepit or better to switch one to tasalio's sign?

Which one better fits with the build in your opinion?

Grats for the build anyway!!

tasalio's sign

"
Visca wrote:
I don't really know if I should ask this, because it's a question related to 3.0 changes. You have the Eclipse Supporter flair, so I guess you don't have any problems with that.

BETA 3.0 SPOILER

Spoiler
Bosses on maps are getting their life doubled. Bosses are getting ailments resistances instead of immunities. There's also a new gem that gives 40% increased ailments duration and 20% increased ailments effect (level 1).

Do you think this build will still be viable to freeze bosses up to T15 in 3.0 (if these changes remain)?

yeah,T15 will still actually pretty easy i think,the main point is we lost Vaal Pact,that will be a big lost...
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Jul 11, 2017, 1:02:12 AM
Edited, saw the added info on First snow in whats new section lol
Last edited by Time2Mosh on Jul 18, 2017, 12:24:58 AM
still viable ?? crit is nerfet ??
Hi this is an intresting build but your skill trees are broken and some stuff are missing. Can you please fix them. Also what bandits would u suggest for 3.0?
Last edited by Kio2o4o on Aug 14, 2017, 10:46:25 PM
RIP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info