[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

I am currently level 77 with this build and I am having trouble getting over 50k dps. I currently do not have a 6 link could that be the problem? What are some of the major pitfalls with dps?
"
KingGorlak wrote:
I am currently level 77 with this build and I am having trouble getting over 50k dps. I currently do not have a 6 link could that be the problem? What are some of the major pitfalls with dps?

halcyon,Crit for spell in Dagger and Shield,Maligaro

Critical Strike Chance is Very Important to you DPS

So when you Leveled you Gem,it will having a huge upgrade(bull shit haha)

and the Instruments of Virtue in you ascendancy is also a Very Important thing

it give you most of your cast speed in this build(except spell echo)
Gaming Life
bandit added
Gaming Life
Bisco amulet is not working like the way you think. Only map's own quantity bonus affects map drops, not quantity on items...

2/10
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
Bisco amulet is not working like the way you think. Only map's own quantity bonus affects map drops, not quantity on items...

2/10

Thank you for information,fixed.
Gaming Life
Can you explain the combo cast when damage taken-double freezing pulse?..Why 2 freezing pulses? CWDT just procs 1 spell if are 2 of the same.. its better than other combos like the CWDT-frost wall combo?
Last edited by yissus on Mar 19, 2017, 10:16:53 AM
"
yissus wrote:
Can you explain the combo cast when damage taken-double freezing pulse?..Why 2 freezing pulses? CWDT just procs 1 spell if are 2 of the same.. its better than other combos like the CWDT-frost wall combo?

oh,that's out of my knowledge too.thank you for you infromation.
then frost wall should replace one of it.fixed.
thank you again,for helping me to improve the build.
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Mar 19, 2017, 11:30:44 AM
Question on the damage boost from Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence.... I switched from a Flameblast totem build and have spec'd into pious path. I'm still leveling gems, but at this point I get a 22k increase in DPS on concsecrated ground plus the immunity to status ailments. Do you think its still work switching to Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence? I haven't done any math on it, it might be about the same or more.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Question on the damage boost from Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence.... I switched from a Flameblast totem build and have spec'd into pious path. I'm still leveling gems, but at this point I get a 22k increase in DPS on concsecrated ground plus the immunity to status ailments. Do you think its still work switching to Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence? I haven't done any math on it, it might be about the same or more.

I think Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence will be much better than that
1.you will always got Instruments of Virtue buff cause you always whirling blades
2.the damage from Pious path is nearly as same as Instruments of Virtue buff it would take you 4point
3.Augury of Penitence is take increased note,mean that is an extra multiplier but instead of increased not(x1.16).And it also make you take 8% less elemantal damage(2% all max resis).
4.immunity to status ailments is nice,but we have flask.
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Mar 19, 2017, 3:19:41 PM
"
kenhoyt wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

I think Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence will be much better than that
1.you will always got Instruments of Virtue buff cause you always whirling blades
2.the damage from Pious path is nearly as same as Instruments of Virtue buff it would take you 4point
3.Augury of Penitence is take increased note,mean that is an extra multiplier but instead of increased not(x1.16).And it also make you take 8% less elemantal damage(2% all max resis).
4.immunity to status ailments is nice,but we have flask.

Thanks for the input I'll go ahead and respect. Ive been running with faster casting instead of controlled destruction, so I can probably switch those out once I respec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info