[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

WOW,its cool,the dps is very hight
Could you please post gem links in different way than in items? I mean like this:
FP - Spell Echo - Con Dis - Crit Strike
but for every skill we need? I'm little confused with 2x freezing pulse and vaal discipline + discipline
could you pls check my Char ssfpiscine? i am at lvl 83 atm with 50k tooltip dps and i cant stand merc izaro and i have very low single dps :/ dont find the mistake

Last edited by Goggo2000 on May 5, 2017, 1:20:31 PM
Can we use Cold Penetration?

I wonder if that could further reduce mobs res from 0 for crits to -37 for crits... That would be a really good multiplier if it worked.
Someone may have mentioned this already but Tasalio's Sign Sapphire ring is amazing with this build if you can deal with the resists. it seems to make HoI much more potent. i may still have to switch to orb of storms or ball lightning for curse application later in the maps but for now.... i LOVE this ring^^^^^

yo guys this is my setup but i get like 2k tooltip on freezing pulse, what am i doing so wrong? ;d
"
rajche1 wrote:

yo guys this is my setup but i get like 2k tooltip on freezing pulse, what am i doing so wrong? ;d

Skill Gems Level...Dagger...
Gaming Life
So a dagger will boost my dps so much? I bought empower lvl 3 and freezing pulse lvl 20 quality 20, is that fine for start? Sorry im a new player

Got this chest for a different build but decided to visit my FP templar. Found out the hard way I couldn't use one of the red slots (aside from empower). So I said, "what the hey, put in life leech". It worked so well I decided to also put mana leech, since I'm always mana starved from using voidbringer.

It's a lot safer now even vs. the random reflect monster. Don't have to worry about no regen maps as well. But only switch out the gems if you're okay with losing dps. I got a pretty good dagger drop too
, sucks the life gain was a slam even after blocking attack mods.
"
rajche1 wrote:
So a dagger will boost my dps so much? I bought empower lvl 3 and freezing pulse lvl 20 quality 20, is that fine for start? Sorry im a new player

yeah,that's fine.

"
beritraz wrote:

Got this chest for a different build but decided to visit my FP templar. Found out the hard way I couldn't use one of the red slots (aside from empower). So I said, "what the hey, put in life leech". It worked so well I decided to also put mana leech, since I'm always mana starved from using voidbringer.

It's a lot safer now even vs. the random reflect monster. Don't have to worry about no regen maps as well. But only switch out the gems if you're okay with losing dps. I got a pretty good dagger drop too
, sucks the life gain was a slam even after blocking attack mods.

If you have Purity of Ice,don't need to have life leech,and Vaal Clarity and mana flask on no regen map for map start should cover you mana all the time,mana leech is a waste
Gaming Life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info