[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

"
beritraz wrote:
I see all these nice gear but how do you deal with being frozen? Also i seem to keep on ripping to reflects even though my dips isn't that high.. I had to sacrifice dps for survival and I still rip. Now I'm paranoid of that yellow swirly border on rares.

stay away from reflect lol. the only way to even attempt it is swapping out a gem for life leech, using warlords mark with blastphemy and getting the 10% reduced reflect node on the tree. that and you can use cold flasks but its still a balancing act and i try to stay away from it. when you crit you can die instantly

I have huge mana problems, I know you use vaal clarity but is there no braindead option to sustain mana available where you dont have to use a vaal skill every ~15 seconds ? Thats the one point besides dying to reflect thats really bothering me with this build :(
Last edited by Fubnub1 on Apr 22, 2017, 5:42:42 PM
I have warlords mark on blasphemy, if on map where curses don't work I use mana flasks.

I didn't look at the guides tree so I don't know how it is. On my tree I took some mana regen, plus I think some of my gear has +mana as well. Before taking the mana regen I used to have big mana problems I resorted to putting mana leech (bad).

I don't use clarity or vaal clarity.

Just checked my ring does have mana regen too

Last edited by beritraz on Apr 23, 2017, 5:21:07 AM
How often do you die with this build? i kinda wanna try it but i play hc
"
FeFFoM wrote:

HAHA

Ive died a few times but its not that many and it usually is always a result of getting stuck or frozen or from a trap. I also have trouble with uber lab boss. Frost wall definitely helps, and for harder stuff blastphemy helps. Im not really sure arctic armor even does anything for this build tbh but idk. Lots of freeze def helps and i also think a +2 curse ammy is a big benefit too though i dont think ass mark should be the 2nd curse if you have skyforths. It seems to me like projectile weakness or even Frostbite is more affective for a damage boost or for killing enemies faster, and adding a defensive curse like temp chain or enfeeble wouldnt hurt.

about the essence of hatred jewelry, Its almost impossible to cap your res without having a lot on your rings. I bought up all the essence i could and probably rolled about 50-60 rings and just couldnt get enough res yet. I also noticed that almost nobody has the essence in bulk, and the couple people who do have a lot of it are typical douchebags trying to sell it for 12c each essence. LOL
You can buy it regularly for about 2c, but its almost like your buying chance orbs besides knowing your going to get % cold damage. Anyway its nice to have if you can get the rolls but so far for me its been kind of a headache
"
JusSolus wrote:
"
beritraz wrote:
I see all these nice gear but how do you deal with being frozen? Also i seem to keep on ripping to reflects even though my dips isn't that high.. I had to sacrifice dps for survival and I still rip. Now I'm paranoid of that yellow swirly border on rares.

stay away from reflect lol. the only way to even attempt it is swapping out a gem for life leech, using warlords mark with blastphemy and getting the 10% reduced reflect node on the tree. that and you can use cold flasks but its still a balancing act and i try to stay away from it. when you crit you can die instantly

"
Fubnub1 wrote:

I have huge mana problems, I know you use vaal clarity but is there no braindead option to sustain mana available where you dont have to use a vaal skill every ~15 seconds ? Thats the one point besides dying to reflect thats really bothering me with this build :(

poping up cold flasks should make you stay away from death on reflect monster,if you have skyforth,or getting some mana reserve note on tree,go for a purity of ice and reflect will never get hurt anymore.

Vaal Clarity is the best choice,and don't be lazy to press a key every 15 sec :P

"
FeFFoM wrote:

i still died 1-2 time per level when i don't have purity of ice while mapping in 90+LV.of course i am afk and waiting beta already,there is a HC FP on forum you can check it.

"
JusSolus wrote:
"
FeFFoM wrote:

HAHA

Ive died a few times but its not that many and it usually is always a result of getting stuck or frozen or from a trap. I also have trouble with uber lab boss. Frost wall definitely helps, and for harder stuff blastphemy helps. Im not really sure arctic armor even does anything for this build tbh but idk. Lots of freeze def helps and i also think a +2 curse ammy is a big benefit too though i dont think ass mark should be the 2nd curse if you have skyforths. It seems to me like projectile weakness or even Frostbite is more affective for a damage boost or for killing enemies faster, and adding a defensive curse like temp chain or enfeeble wouldnt hurt.

about the essence of hatred jewelry, Its almost impossible to cap your res without having a lot on your rings. I bought up all the essence i could and probably rolled about 50-60 rings and just couldnt get enough res yet. I also noticed that almost nobody has the essence in bulk, and the couple people who do have a lot of it are typical douchebags trying to sell it for 12c each essence. LOL
You can buy it regularly for about 2c, but its almost like your buying chance orbs besides knowing your going to get % cold damage. Anyway its nice to have if you can get the rolls but so far for me its been kind of a headache

somehow I've already tested Projectile Weakness VS Assassin's mark in early game(before I've AFK)
I don't have an exact number or something,I just feels like AM is better.of course Projectile Weakness is also a great choice.

&

Inquisitor don't need Frostbite.

Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Apr 27, 2017, 1:25:00 AM
"
kenhoyt wrote:

and don't forget a critical strike that deal more than 5% life of the monster will get freeze to them too.

Do you have confirmation of this information?
"
iWorld wrote:
"
kenhoyt wrote:

and don't forget a critical strike that deal more than 5% life of the monster will get freeze to them too.

Do you have confirmation of this information?

of course

quote from poe wiki

Mechanics
A hit of damage that has a chance to freeze is capable of inflicting freeze. Critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to freeze. By default, only cold damage is able to inflict freeze, but certain equipment such as The Three Dragons inventory icon.pngThe Three Dragons can change which damage types are able to inflict freeze.

"
Base freeze duration is 60 milliseconds for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by Cold damage, up to a maximum of 50%. If the duration would be below 0.3 seconds, the freeze effect is not applied.
[1] Freeze duration can be lengthened by effects such as the Freeze Duration nodes on the passive tree or the Temporal Chains inventory icon.pngTemporal Chains curse.

When a target is frozen, it is also chilled for the entire freeze duration, plus an additional 300 ms.[2]
Gaming Life
WOW,its cool,but a little expensive
Hi I have a new question

The cast speed helmet shows more tooltip dps, like 3k i think. but does the fp % damage give more damage overall with crits?Also, i regaled both of these and got lucky with that 70 flat es on the cast speed helmet, but what should I do with the damage one? Yolo ex? Craft fire res? Or Craft lower flat es roll?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info