[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

"
OldEdrick wrote:
i view all the content in this tread but i didnt see nobody talking about reflect mobs. am lvl 80 and i always one shoot my self.Anybody having that probleme or its me that does not know how to counter. Need help and clairence. thx

I've suffered dying from reflect mobs many times as well. I remedied the problem by grabbing Vaal Pact as well as using a Life Leech gem. If you don't have a red socket available, you can also use the Atziri's flask for life leech. I think another way is to use Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark setup as well. Happy farming.
"
OldEdrick wrote:
i view all the content in this tread but i didnt see nobody talking about reflect mobs. am lvl 80 and i always one shoot my self.Anybody having that probleme or its me that does not know how to counter. Need help and clairence. thx

do you have Warlord's Mark and a Sapphire Flask and how many es have you got?

"
What are your thoughts on using ice bite in the main link for frenzies for mapping? You get the cast and attack speed and the extra freeze chance seems good to me if you're replacing it for hypothermia.

most of the time I am using Faster Projectile for mapping,i have tested on ice bit,it will be have about 6%more dmg than faster projectile,i think ice bite would be a nice choice for mapping too if you think the projectile speed is enough for you.but for me,projectile speed mean QoL,you don't need those dmg for mapping,and faster projectile gain 10%atk spd and cast spd which is very similar to 3 frenzy charges.and faster projectile also gain 29% dmg which is 9% more than ice bite.So the actual benefit from Ice Bite is just 12%more dmg modifier from frenzy charges but you lose 69% projectile speed.
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Apr 6, 2017, 12:17:30 AM
How abaut add cold damage gem?
Good, first of all, thank you for the inconvenience of sharing this build, and second, I'm on lvl 50, which gear do you recommend? Should I change lifespring? Something you see necessary to that lvl? Thank you!
I'm confused by all the various gen setups you have. How are you applying assassins mark to mobs if not through a blasphemy setup? I thought I read you gave up on herald of ice?

"
Good, first of all, thank you for the inconvenience of sharing this build, and second, I'm on lvl 50, which gear do you recommend? Should I change lifespring? Something you see necessary to that lvl? Thank you!

some leveling rare dagger/Wand,it will be pretty cheap

"
I'm confused by all the various gen setups you have. How are you applying assassins mark to mobs if not through a blasphemy setup? I thought I read you gave up on herald of ice?

because at the end of the build,i wanted to push the mapping speed as much as i can,HoI CoH Set up is enough for mapping,than i can have one more purity of ice for taken less dmg from reflect too.but for the harder boss fight,like gurdians,blasphemy setup would be a better choice.
Gaming Life
Wait you can apply curse on hit through herald of ice? I never knew that...
Just wondering on what your thoughts are with Added cold damage in the 6link.

Currently using FP, Added Cold, Hypothermia, Crit Strike, Crit Multi and Spell Echo.

Looking to drop the added cold for projectile speed and the crit multi for controlled destruction, what are your thoughts on this?

I already have really good gems that have projectile speed so not sure if i need it and there for is it better to have added cold in the setup seeing as you have so many things scaling up your % cold damage.

appreciate your help
"
How abaut add cold damage gem?

"
SephirothNZ wrote:
Just wondering on what your thoughts are with Added cold damage in the 6link.

Currently using FP, Added Cold, Hypothermia, Crit Strike, Crit Multi and Spell Echo.

Looking to drop the added cold for projectile speed and the crit multi for controlled destruction, what are your thoughts on this?

I already have really good gems that have projectile speed so not sure if i need it and there for is it better to have added cold in the setup seeing as you have so many things scaling up your % cold damage.

appreciate your help

I've tested for added cold damage,and it's not going very well,doing like about 5%more dmg then faster projectile,not much,projectile speed is never enough for mapping.

and for the set up ->FP,faster projectiles, Hypothermia, Crit Strike,Con Dis,Spell Echo

this is a great set up too.you got similar dmg to my currently set up which are

FP,faster projectiles,Empower, Crit Strike,Con Dis,Spell Echo

both setup end up very similar

but one thing i need to mention is that,my set up is more flexible that i can switch Faster Projectile to Hypothermia to Gain another 30%+ more dmg which your set up can't have a big upgrade during mapping.
Gaming Life
Hello,

I just slowly started to switch from old 2.5 build to your version.

What should I focus on upgrading first? My current gear is:

Thanks for advice. My budget is around 5ex of currency to spend now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info