[2.6]400K+DPS FreezingPulse is Back Perma Freeze T15(Shield Charge Ver Update/FrostBolt For Fun)

"
Avazaladore wrote:
Hey, im doing this build as a Witch, any toughts u can give me? Or i must reroll ? :X

most of your damage come from ignore resis from inquistor.
If you choose witch for elementalis,reflect will be not that pain.but you will lose most of you damage.
Gaming Life
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Question - I know tooltip doesn't matter in some situations, but I have been using faster casting instead of controlled destruction while leveing and it feels alot smoother and has a slightly higher tooltip. I know CD has a more multiple which applies to all damage, but what does that really include with freezing pulse? Basically is it that much of a loss to not use CD?

faster casting will be a great choice for leveling,becuase you don't have much cast speed at the beginning.and it did't reduce your crit chance.
but when you get more Cast Speed on the skill tree/helmet enchant/silver flask.keep upgrade your gear.
faster casting would be not much effectively compare to Con Dis
I've do a test on both gem and it end up like 17k less tooltip on 20/20 faster casting gem.
Gaming Life
Last edited by kenhoyt on Mar 25, 2017, 12:04:06 AM
"
kenhoyt wrote:
"
Avazaladore wrote:
Hey, im doing this build as a Witch, any toughts u can give me? Or i must reroll ? :X

If you choose witch for elementalis,reflect will be not that pain.but you will lose most of you damage.

Maybe a cold pen gem, can help here? But what would i remove for it?
"
Avazaladore wrote:
"
kenhoyt wrote:
"
Avazaladore wrote:

Maybe a cold pen gem, can help here? But what would i remove for it?

cold pen instead of crit damage/hypothermia,i don't really know,maybe you can test youself and find the best way.
and upgrade you halcyon.
Gaming Life
"
kenhoyt wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Question - I know tooltip doesn't matter in some situations, but I have been using faster casting instead of controlled destruction while leveing and it feels alot smoother and has a slightly higher tooltip. I know CD has a more multiple which applies to all damage, but what does that really include with freezing pulse? Basically is it that much of a loss to not use CD?

faster casting will be a great choice for leveling,becuase you don't have much cast speed at the beginning.and it did't reduce your crit chance.
but when you get more Cast Speed on the skill tree/helmet enchant/silver flask.keep upgrade your gear.
I've do a test on both gem and it end up like 17k less tooltip on 20/20 faster casting gem.

controlled destruction gives more damage with each hit which means more chance to freeze and bigger crits

faster casting really just drains your mana faster and gives you smaller hits (yes, more crits, but what would you rather have - 5 bee stings or being hit in the face with a wrecking ball?)

tooltip is misleading like you said and in this case it is particularly relevant considering dps matters to more than just clear speed its also freeze.

faster casting can be good as a utility for things like flameblast of course but as inquisitor with spell echo you should have great cast speed as it is and you really want to push your raw damage per hit.
Last edited by alexvsevil on Mar 25, 2017, 9:27:26 AM
"
alexvsevil wrote:
"
kenhoyt wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

controlled destruction gives more damage with each hit which means more chance to freeze and bigger crits

faster casting really just drains your mana faster and gives you smaller hits (yes, more crits, but what would you rather have - 5 bee stings or being hit in the face with a wrecking ball?)

tooltip is misleading like you said and in this case it is particularly relevant considering dps matters to more than just clear speed its also freeze.

faster casting can be good as a utility for things like flameblast of course but as inquisitor with spell echo you should have great cast speed as it is and you really want to push your raw damage per hit.

that's what it's mean,higher damage mean more chance to freeze,and we already have enough cast speed ,thanks for your explainaion
Gaming Life
It is shaper viable?
I was watching your videos and your Freeze Pulse has a really wide arc (looks like 5 pulses at once). What is doing that for you?
Last edited by armyalan on Mar 25, 2017, 4:17:50 PM
"
armyalan wrote:
I was watching your videos and your Freeze Pulse has a really wide arc (looks like 5 pulses at once). What is doing that for you?

that's is the new jewel first snow that give you 2 projectile,and you can have 2.
Gaming Life
"
binhood wrote:
It is shaper viable?

I don't really know if it's viable for shaper.
Gaming Life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info