[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

"
Vidar102 wrote:
A question, can a guy fit a +2 +1 staff instead of the cutlass in this build?
You would need to rework the tree completely and you won't be able to run MoM+EB unless your staff has blood magic. Even then I don't think it would be worth it as you would be better off going a much higher budget variant with empower 4 and kaoms heart.

If your staff has blood magic check out this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1584425

If it doesn't have blood magic and you want to use it, remove MoM from the skill tree and replace the covenant with belly of the beast or kaoms if you can cap resits and use the staff with empower 3 and poison.

Good luck.

"
Ariiima wrote:
Hi, new player here, how are you generating endurance charges for the immortal call?
You don't need any endurance charges for immortal call to work, it will just last for a split second which is enough to save your life from fast physical attacks. Having endurance charges increases the duration of immortal call.
Last edited by dupie on May 14, 2017, 9:49:18 PM
Thanks for the guide!

Can someone tell me why Clarity is kept at lvl 1, why Immortal Call is kept at lv 11, and why Cast When Damage Taken Support is kept at lvl 10? Or am I allowed to keep levelling them up? It's just that in the guide the levels are mentioned in the 'links' section so I wasn't sure whether we were suppose to leave them at that level.

Please help?
"
Lala_Lisa wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

Can someone tell me why Clarity is kept at lvl 1, why Immortal Call is kept at lv 11, and why Cast When Damage Taken Support is kept at lvl 10? Or am I allowed to keep levelling them up? It's just that in the guide the levels are mentioned in the 'links' section so I wasn't sure whether we were suppose to leave them at that level.

Please help?

Clarity is at level 1 because we just want it for the free bonus damage from Commander of Darkness ascendancy, do not level clarity. Clarity itself does nothing for us but it's free damage.

As for immortal call and cast when damage taken, we don't generate endurance charges so we can have these low to get immortal call for 0.4secs for physical immunity. You want to keep these low, don't bother leveling these up more.

Cheers.
Thanks for the help, Dupie!

I just had one more question, you mention in the guide 'Empower 3+', what does that mean? I already have my empower gem at level 3 and it's already corrupted. Is there anything else I need to do either to the gem or The Covenant?
"
Lala_Lisa wrote:
Thanks for the help, Dupie!

I just had one more question, you mention in the guide 'Empower 3+', what does that mean? I already have my empower gem at level 3 and it's already corrupted. Is there anything else I need to do either to the gem or The Covenant?

Nope, I just meant you want empower to be at least level 3. Good luck.
I've been playing around with this build and have a suggestion. I have been running without EB, but everything else pretty much the same as you have it, and have been fine, with much more EHP since I have the ES too.

I do have to drop clarity (10% damage lost without the aura) and have +70 mana somewhere to make sure that I can cast everything, but with SRS using HP and everything else being <40 mana I haven't had any issues. Only drawback is that blood magic prevents the ES from recharging unless you stop casting SRS, but it's still a couple thousand EHP at the start, and you can run Vaal Discipline to help with that in the socket Clarity was in. Also lets you have the option to swap out the boots for ones with ES and Movement Speed, plus a few extra skill gems.

I am only at T11 maps so far, but it's working great.

"
dupie wrote:

- Not suited for super end game bosses
- Movement speed is a bit slow, need 100% up-time on Flesh Offering
- Doesn't push out the numbers as high budget +3 gem builds

I'm using this exact build but I HATE those boots on it. Have you tried any other ones? I'm having fun with the Voidwalker Murder Boots - projectiles don't do any damage to me and I move x30 faster lol and I've been looking at testing Gang's Momentum Legion Boots since the skulls could ignite and do 30% more damage. Thoughts?
Last edited by reagan247 on May 28, 2017, 11:36:32 PM
"
reagan247 wrote:
"
dupie wrote:

- Not suited for super end game bosses
- Movement speed is a bit slow, need 100% up-time on Flesh Offering
- Doesn't push out the numbers as high budget +3 gem builds

I'm using this exact build but I HATE those boots on it. Have you tried any other ones? I'm having fun with the Voidwalker Murder Boots - projectiles don't do any damage to me and I move x30 faster lol and I've been looking at testing Gang's Momentum Legion Boots since the skulls could ignite and do 30% more damage. Thoughts?

Yes, you can use Fragility jewels (use 3) to reduce endurance charges, and use the Ahn's Heritage shield to give permanent onslaught, then just get high movement speed boots, couple this with minion speed and spell echo I use that for farming easy content or speed running.
"
I've been playing around with this build and have a suggestion. I have been running without EB, but everything else pretty much the same as you have it, and have been fine, with much more EHP since I have the ES too.

I do have to drop clarity (10% damage lost without the aura) and have +70 mana somewhere to make sure that I can cast everything, but with SRS using HP and everything else being <40 mana I haven't had any issues. Only drawback is that blood magic prevents the ES from recharging unless you stop casting SRS, but it's still a couple thousand EHP at the start, and you can run Vaal Discipline to help with that in the socket Clarity was in. Also lets you have the option to swap out the boots for ones with ES and Movement Speed, plus a few extra skill gems.

I am only at T11 maps so far, but it's working great.

Yes running hybrid instead of EB is another option, in HC I wanted stun immunity and movement reduction immunity but if you don't want this then another 4 sockets can be great. Another option is running permanent onslaught with ahn's heritage with fragile jewels and movement speed boots if you don't play HC.

Cheers
Hey,

I've been following your build more or less to a T. I've got a 6 linked Covenant with a lvl 3 empower, along with Severed in Sleep and Kaom's Roots.

I'm up to level 91 now, and am pushing for 36 challenges. Apart from the annoyance of tracking down something that dropped two screens away, mapping has been very easy. Bosses also seem to melt. I was very impressed how quickly Uber Izaro went down on a build that does well all around and for pretty cheap.

Anyways, I was wondering about the Grip of the Council gloves. If i juggle my resistances around a little, I could probably still maintain map capped resistances. Finding the dex will be a bigger pain. I'm just wondering how noticeable the damage from the gloves is. I noticed you are using them in your gear, so I assume you find the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.

Have you tried any of the higher tier bosses such as Guardians with this build? I've cleared normal Atziri, Uber Lab, and the three easier breachlords with ease. I've just been a chicken and I don't want to RIP before I get 36 challenges...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info