[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

Can some1 please clarify for me

What does leveling Summon Raging Spirit gem actually do? Tooltip shows no difference @lvl 1 vs lvl 20 gem....

I found a quality 10% gem, so i'm not sure if i should switch to it on my lvl 70 SRS character.
"
Ghost_Pirate wrote:
I love this Build :)

lvl 86, max resi, over 1000 STR - nice equipment!
So much fun watching my zombies on their killing spree.

But I have a question:

Um using the following link in "The Baron":
Raise Zombie - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - **Minion Speed**

Is MAIM so much better? I love my fast zombies.

maim is good not just because it makes your zombies deal more damage, but because the "maimed enemies take increased physical damage" part boosts the damage of your SRS as well. it's essentially another more multiplier for your SRS.

"
oestergreen wrote:

What does leveling Summon Raging Spirit gem actually do? Tooltip shows no difference @lvl 1 vs lvl 20 gem....

I found a quality 10% gem, so i'm not sure if i should switch to it on my lvl 70 SRS character.

higher gem level increases life and damage of the spirits.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit#Monster_stats
"
sorcita wrote:
Heya!

Enjoying this build so far in SSF. Got the weapon for the zombies and the shield for the charges. Main problem is, that I don't have a covenant chest.

At the moment I'm testing a 5l staff and the combination of Mon'tegrul's Grasp and Victario's Charity. Don't have a 5l chest atm but I have a Jewellers Touch ready and got some good chest pieces.

With staff and linked Spell Echo it's good to play with a mana potion. With Grasp&Charity and without Spell Echo it was not working.

Without Covenant it's better to play without Haste because of the very low mana pool, right?!

Any tips for SSF and this build?

For SSF I would probably just focus on SRS and use zombies with maim in a +2 helmet, take whispers of doom and dual curse. As for mana you could just drop haste and run clarity and get some mana + mana regen nodes in the tree, run vaal clarity which should have 100% up-time while clearing maps. If you get 2 divines and vagan to level 7, you should grind overgrown shrine for The Dark Mage and get yourself a 6-L staff, get +2 to fire and maybe cast speed and then craft blood magic with vagan 7.

Until you get a good staff setup just run SRS in your helmet with +2 to minions gems and your zombies anywhere else, this will make it easier on the mana and still be as strong as 5-L.

So dual curse, use SRS in helmet with +2, run clarity + vaal clarity, drop haste, use necro aegis with victario's, grab mana + mana regen nodes in tree after core life + minion nodes, wait for 6-L staff and baron then focus on strength.

"
Ghost_Pirate wrote:
I love this Build :)

lvl 86, max resi, over 1000 STR - nice equipment!
So much fun watching my zombies on their killing spree.

But I have a question:

Um using the following link in "The Baron":
Raise Zombie - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - **Minion Speed**

Is MAIM so much better? I love my fast zombies.

Use whichever works for you :). Minion speed is nice on zombies and you would only lose about 10% damage on your zombies and maybe 5% on SRS by not using maim.

"
Anikillz wrote:
Having tons of fun with your build!

What should be my priorities in upgrading gem quality?

Glad you are enjoying it :). You should upgrade SRS and raise zombie first, after that just upgrade each main link as you go, probably do your SRS links first. After that flesh offering, curse on hit and ele weakness could be upgraded but optional.

"
oestergreen wrote:

Ignore the tooltip as it doesn't show the damage of the actual SRS skulls, the way it works is that SRS gem has two components

1)SRS gem itself is a spell, so it works with spell support gems like spell echo, faster casting etc

2)It summons physical damaged skulls, which are not classed as spell. These are the real damage and they are not displayed in the tooltip's dps.

So in short SRS gem is a spell but the minions it summons are not. As for gem level, it makes a huge difference to the summoned skulls as their base damage and level goes up with each gem level.

Have my baron, my 6L, all my gems 20% and close to lv 20, and now have enough to maybe buy empower.

Is empower 4 better than accuracy ?
GUYS DO NOT DO THAT BUILD. IT SUCKS SO HARD. You can have 6k hp even You can get 1 hit by anything.

I have better gear than the guy had in this build those zombies do not fuckin heal its waste of currency. Do not do that build. Nothing working like it suppose in that build
"
Ketesh wrote:
GUYS DO NOT DO THAT BUILD. IT SUCKS SO HARD. You can have 6k hp even You can get 1 hit by anything.

I have better gear than the guy had in this build those zombies do not fuckin heal its waste of currency. Do not do that build. Nothing working like it suppose in that build

I have had countless feedback in game and I have played it myself in hardcore all the way to t16s, incompetence on your part without a faceroll instant leech 12k ES build and anyone would die in 1 hit on 6k life in many situations.

Because your character is hidden and you clearly don't want any tips I thank you for your feedback, have a nice day.
Last edited by dupie on Aug 24, 2017, 9:16:14 AM
GMP isn't that important. My friend plays LB without extra projectiles so it will be fine for curses too.

I am looking where can I input setup with animate guardian with fortify
sorry for stupid question .I am new player i bought the convenant 4l and now i want to buy Mon'tregul's Grasp Void Sceptre but dont know what gems have i to put in as i see Immortal Call(level 10) - Cast when Damage Taken(10) but what is the third linked gem ?and one more stupid question as i understand i mustnot improve gems imortall call and cast when damage takken above than 10 lvl bu i dont understand why
"
I have had countless feedback in game and I have played it myself in hardcore all the way to t16s, incompetence on your part without a faceroll instant leech 12k ES build and anyone would die in 1 hit on 6k life in many situations.

Because your character is hidden and you clearly don't want any tips I thank you for your feedback, have a nice day.

Yea I might be too angry typing that cuz was fresh after dying my apologize for that. Anyway zombies doesnt heal me like I thought they will so anyway kinda dissapointed with that heal. Anyway yea Good job with that build.
Hi guys im rather new and i have decided to try this build out.
So far its working alright but i have changed to the ahn's heritage shield. With 2 Fragility Gems.
My endurance charges say 0/0 but i dont have onslaught.. any1 knows whats going on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info