[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Apostalig123 wrote:
"
Senai wrote:
Really curious at how OP got 30k damage with only self buffs. At my max without any flasks i only reach about 16k. Granted im not as high level but i think my gear is close enough that what im missing compared with OP's character doesn't account for 14k missing damage.

Show your gear pls

Click on my profile.
"
Senai wrote:
"
Apostalig123 wrote:
"
Senai wrote:
Really curious at how OP got 30k damage with only self buffs. At my max without any flasks i only reach about 16k. Granted im not as high level but i think my gear is close enough that what im missing compared with OP's character doesn't account for 14k missing damage.

Show your gear pls

Click on my profile.

still private
I'm still a little new to PoE, but could we be using Brutality Support with this instead of Damage on Full Life? Does it totally negate the Herald of Ash effect, or was this not in mind when the guide was updated?
"
Molochmane wrote:

still private

Sorry, my bad. Try now.
Last edited by Senai on Sep 6, 2017, 8:47:08 AM
"
Senai wrote:
"
Molochmane wrote:

still private

Sorry, my bad. Try now.

After I did a quick review:

1) You're still missing the essential flasks for survival and potential 30% dps output:
lion's roar // Taste of hate

2) I would focus getting the last (3) jewel slots in the passive tree, you can have additional 21% max life and hitting power with the jewels like these:

3) Astramentis is nice, but a rare amulet with +70 life with 30% crit or crit multi will give a better bang for your buck. Since I can see you can afford a 6L and atziri's glove..that shouldn't be an issue. Examples:
ideal amulet (F'ing rare to find one)

Other varieties

4) Active skill gems and support gems are not even qualitied to 20% or maxed at all...

5) Enchant your gloves, grab a belt of the deceiver for the extra 10% damage taken from hits (it's a more multiplier)
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 6, 2017, 12:35:13 PM
"
Heolfrig wrote:
I'm still a little new to PoE, but could we be using Brutality Support with this instead of Damage on Full Life? Does it totally negate the Herald of Ash effect, or was this not in mind when the guide was updated?

I wouldn't recommended it. Herald of ash will still work. But you'll lose additional damage from atziri's flask/taste of hate
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
Senai wrote:
"
Molochmane wrote:

still private

Sorry, my bad. Try now.

After I did a quick review:

1) You're still missing the essential flasks for survival and potential 30% dps output:
lion's roar // Taste of hate

2) I would focus getting the last (3) jewel slots in the passive tree, you can have additional 21% max life and hitting power with the jewels like these:

3) Astramentis is nice, but a rare amulet with +70 life with 30% crit or crit multi will give a better bang for your buck. Since I can see you can afford a 6L and atziri's glove..that shouldn't be an issue. Examples:
ideal amulet (F'ing rare to find one)

Other varieties

4) Active skill gems and support gems are not even qualitied to 20% or maxed at all...

5) Enchant your gloves, grab a belt of the deceiver for the extra 10% damage taken from hits (it's a more multiplier)

Thanks for the input. Like I said I am missing a few things but I just don't see how those can add up to 15k missing damage without flasks. That's nearly double what I'm sitting at right now which is a little absurd. Maybe all those little things can add up to that much but I don't see it.
"
Molochmane wrote:

I wouldn't recommended it. Herald of ash will still work. But you'll lose additional damage from atziri's flask/taste of hate

Ahhh, I see. I just picked up an Atziri's flask last night, and have yet to find a Taste of Haste. That makes sense though. Thanks for clarifying!
"
Senai wrote:

Thanks for the input. Like I said I am missing a few things but I just don't see how those can add up to 15k missing damage without flasks. That's nearly double what I'm sitting at right now which is a little absurd. Maybe all those little things can add up to that much but I don't see it.

We'll need to keep in mind that the dps difference with a legacy abyssus vs the nerfed abyssus is a big margin. In the end, with optimized jewels, rings and amulet + rat's nest will give 19-23 k avg damage on hit for flicker strike with only Hatred + Ice Golem.

Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 7, 2017, 12:02:25 AM
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
Senai wrote:

We'll need to keep in mind that the dps difference with a legacy abyssus vs the nerfed abyssus is a big margin. In the end, with optimized jewels, rings and amulet + rat's nest will give 19-23 k avg damage on hit for flicker strike with only Hatred + Ice Golem.

23k with mirrored rings and amulets? lol really?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info