[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

hello and thanks for detailed guide. but i have problem higher tier maps (above 6). dying so often.
i am trying to follow your gear guide but my currency not allow me to buy some of them.
question is which offence stat i can give up and to invest more defensive stats.
I am wondering why you choose to use 4 passive points on Deadly Dilettante, instead of the 4 on Brutal Blade?

In POB, Deadly Dilettante puts me at 296,358 EDPS
Brutal Blade puts me at 330,928 EDPS

POB takes the crit into account for EDPS, so what could I be missing? I would get increased attack speed by a lot, as well as a chance to poison. I also get increased phys from either one. Any information is very very very much appreciated. Thanks for the guide! Phenomenal work.
Last edited by alphamule on Sep 3, 2017, 2:40:20 AM
Please tell me about Immortal Call, how it works without endurance charges and is it worth it to add a way to get them?
I have an issue with attacks per second. Right now, without flasks - i have only 2.9 (which is crazy low for flicker build). I did everything by the rules, double checked my equipment and I still can't figure it out why i have so tiny amount of APS.

I link my items here:
Spoiler

FLASKS:

Jewel are pretty much physical damage boost ant maximum life.
Spoiler

WITHOUT FLASKS and frienzy charges

WITH FLASKS +FC AND Blood Rage:

My damage per use is ok, but as I said, I cant get over 4+ APS. As I saw images from this build, I supposed to have about 10-11 APS. What I'm missing?

"
CarlosBrazz wrote:
I have an issue with attacks per second. Right now, without flasks - i have only 2.9 (which is crazy low for flicker build). I did everything by the rules, double checked my equipment and I still can't figure it out why i have so tiny amount of APS.

I link my items here:
Spoiler

FLASKS:

Spoiler

My damage per use is ok, but as I said, I cant get over 4+ APS. As I saw images from this build, I supposed to have about 10-11 APS. What I'm missing?

You checking APS for default attack, not Flicker setup. And APS on Flicker Strike greatly increase with amount of frenzy charge you have.
"
Dantlord wrote:
"
CarlosBrazz wrote:

I link my items here:
Spoiler

FLASKS:

Spoiler

You checking APS for default attack, not Flicker setup. And APS on Flicker Strike greatly increase with amount of frenzy charge you have.

oh shit, after 450h of gameplay I realised i can switch skills to see their stats. OMG Now it makes sense. Sorry for being that dumb and thanks!
Hello! Wanted to ask some questions regarding my gear and survivability. I currently can only do up to T10 maps and sometimes T11 even though i'm avoiding temporal chains, reflect, and boss mods. Not sure what I should work for next and would really like some suggestions

Spoiler
Last edited by Tnec on Sep 3, 2017, 2:05:41 PM
Hello there,

I'm making this character, and I have none of the gear at the moment other than a plain abyssus that dropped from a monster.

I plan on going all-in on the gear, and have saved up 1.1k chaos. Unfortunately, this isn't enough for a full setup :-(

So my question is, should I go full 5-link on all the other gears and SAVE up more chaos orbs for atziri's acuity (1.4k chaos)?

Or would it be better to get 6-link terminus (370c) 6-link belly (400ish c), a good roll abyssus with frenzy for flicker enchantment (150ish c), and decent everything else (jewels, non-acuity gloves, boots, rings, amulet)

Thank you!
deleted
Last edited by saigonz on Sep 3, 2017, 11:05:15 PM
"
eXpo_0 wrote:
Please tell me about Immortal Call, how it works without endurance charges and is it worth it to add a way to get them?

I was wondering this too and asked a question about it, but I don't think I made my question clear enough. There is no way to generate the charges without the Daresso chest piece, but it is not a "required" item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info