[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

What about Ruthless? Is worth it for the end game?? And with terminus est edition I could kill the shaper?
"
I'd suggest unprivating characters on your profile first(google if you don't know how to do such)

Un-privatized my characters. Didn't even know that was a thing
Last edited by achmedclaus on Aug 31, 2017, 2:33:48 PM
This guide is absolutely fantastic. Incredibly helpful read, especially for a new player like me. Good job of explaining choices. Thank you.
I absolutely love clearing maps on this build but I find myself struggling with some bosses and sometimes getting oneshot. I know my items are subpar so can anyone tell me what to focus on next?
Can anyone recommend a good, cheap body armor until I can afford kaom's or belly?
"
chrishobbel wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good, cheap body armor until I can afford kaom's or belly?

I've been using Daresso's Defiance.
"
chrishobbel wrote:

Now I'm using a rare set with a lot of life and resistances. Daresso and kinsugi are good options too.
Abd later better Kaom's Heart if you can affor it and your resistances allows. If you want more life is better, if you want life and second 6-link better belly of the beast.
I hope it help you
Last edited by Atohs on Sep 1, 2017, 4:01:33 PM
Can somebody explain me why I can't cast blood rage anymore? Seems like it happened from nowhere as I haven't made a lot of changes in my gear.
https://imgur.com/a/z8XBf
"
pampersas wrote:
Can somebody explain me why I can't cast blood rage anymore? Seems like it happened from nowhere as I haven't made a lot of changes in my gear.
https://imgur.com/a/z8XBf

Because you linked blood rage with cast when damage taken
Last edited by Dantlord on Sep 2, 2017, 1:28:12 AM
Hello everyone! Can someone help me, please? What i need to upgrade to make shaper? stuff:

Passive maked for DPS which i have 1067247 effective DPS for no bosses. Against shaper i have 692576.
Last edited by vazon92 on Sep 2, 2017, 9:26:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info