[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

3 frenzy charges - standart, 2 - from talent tree. How i can get 6?
"
Apostalig123 wrote:

23k with mirrored rings and amulets? lol really?

that's with rat's nest + golem at the hideout lol.
Numbers can be easily changed, I like testing anyways. This post is gonna be long...

links: Flicker + Melee physical + Melee full life + Crit strike + Foritify + Multi

rat's nest + golem + hatred 18.5 ~ k avg on hit
Spoiler

rat's nest + mirrored gear + combat dps + flask + golem + totem + full charges
77 k avg on hit
Spoiler

-----
Legacy abyssus with regular rings and amulet
-----

legacy abyssus + golem + hatred + totem 39.1 k avg on hit
Spoiler

legacy abyssus + golem + hatred + totem + flasks 87 k avg on hit
Spoiler

-------
Legacy abyssus + mirrored gear
-------
hatred + golem 40.4 k avg on hit

Spoiler

Legacy abyssus + mirrored gear + hatred + golem + totem 46.8 k avg on hit
Spoiler

Legacy abyssus + mirrored gear + hatred + golem + totem + flasks 103.9 k avg on hit
Spoiler

combat dps with mirrored jewelry and on flask, golem, hatred, totem, full charges 138k avg on hit

Spoiler

combat dps with mirrored jewelry and on flask, golem, hatred, totem, full charges + added fire instead of fortify 179 k avg on hit
Spoiler

combat dps with mind fang + mirrored gear + flask and full charges 221k avg on hit

Spoiler
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 7, 2017, 8:39:56 AM
how to make 6 franzy charges? 2 in skill tree . Where is one more?
Hello guys, can any take a look at my gear and give me some pointers to what to upgrade futher? This is my first endgame char and im a bit lost on where to upgrade, i would like to eventually kill shaper and guardians with this build if possible. Ill link my gear down below. Ive got about 120 chaos atm.

This build is nice but i'm really questioning its ability to do endgame in a temp league. It simply doesn't have the damage and survival needed to do some of the bosses, especially with an abyssus.
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
Apostalig123 wrote:

23k with mirrored rings and amulets? lol really?

that's with rat's nest + golem at the hideout lol.
Numbers can be easily changed, I like testing anyways. This post is gonna be long...

links: Flicker + Melee physical + Melee full life + Crit strike + Foritify + Multi

rat's nest + golem + hatred 18.5 ~ k avg on hit
Spoiler

rat's nest + mirrored gear + combat dps + flask + golem + totem + full charges
77 k avg on hit
Spoiler

-----
Legacy abyssus with regular rings and amulet
-----

legacy abyssus + golem + hatred + totem 39.1 k avg on hit
Spoiler

legacy abyssus + golem + hatred + totem + flasks 87 k avg on hit
Spoiler

-------
Legacy abyssus + mirrored gear
-------
hatred + golem 40.4 k avg on hit

Spoiler

Legacy abyssus + mirrored gear + hatred + golem + totem 46.8 k avg on hit
Spoiler

Legacy abyssus + mirrored gear + hatred + golem + totem + flasks 103.9 k avg on hit
Spoiler

combat dps with mirrored jewelry and on flask, golem, hatred, totem, full charges 138k avg on hit

Spoiler

combat dps with mirrored jewelry and on flask, golem, hatred, totem, full charges + added fire instead of fortify 179 k avg on hit
Spoiler

combat dps with mind fang + mirrored gear + flask and full charges 221k avg on hit

Spoiler

Does mind you should transition from Terminus Est to Mind Fang at some point? Or is Terminus Est required at all stages of the game for this build?
"
psina250 wrote:

I am wondering this as well. Anyone with an answer?
"
chrishobbel wrote:
"
psina250 wrote:

I am wondering this as well. Anyone with an answer?

The build was made to legacy league (version 2.6 and one of the bandits give you a frenzy charge)
Now you can get extra frenzy charges with corrupted boots or other equipment corrupted that give you + 1 maximum frenzy charges. But the 6 frenzy charges isn't mandatory, with 5 it's enought
"
chrishobbel wrote:

Does mind you should transition from Terminus Est to Mind Fang at some point? Or is Terminus Est required at all stages of the game for this build?

Terminus is adequate to be honest, I was able to tackle content. Mind fang was used as a weapon swap for a few small encounters (i.e. Trio Uber atziri). As you can see..179k on hit terminus vs 221k on hit mind fang fully buffed --> not worth the mirror + 250 ex imo in terms of power.

I use lacerate/frost blades as a secondary attack on mind fang if I feel like it.
I'm probably just missing something vital but while leveling I've acquired The buffs needed for the build and it's reserving 95% of my mana instead of the 85% stated, which in turn is making it impossible to cast. lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info