[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Hey all,
I just started playing POE and I'm currently leveling my second char following this guide.
I have a question about Blood Rage + damage when full life.
It seems to me that when you activate bloodrage your hp stays at 99.9% no matter how much regen (or overleech) you have. Ran some "tests" with global chat people as well.
In my case I currently have 2948hp and 138 regen, when I hit Blood Rage it stays at 2945hp and it doesnt go up even with overleech.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help a noob :P
"
eggiog wrote:
Hey all,
I just started playing POE and I'm currently leveling my second char following this guide.
I have a question about Blood Rage + damage when full life.
It seems to me that when you activate bloodrage your hp stays at 99.9% no matter how much regen (or overleech) you have. Ran some "tests" with global chat people as well.
In my case I currently have 2948hp and 138 regen, when I hit Blood Rage it stays at 2945hp and it doesnt go up even with overleech.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help a noob :P

With blood rage on you will never be able to be full hp. But they changed damage on full life to be like 99.5% and not 100%, so that it still works with blood rage.
Do I need a 6 link terminus if I have it 4 linked and use a 6 link chest piece instead? The terminus has a 75% roll on the crit I just cannot fathom being able to afford a six link variant.
No, 1 x 6L item is enough.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
How is everyone handling survivibility issues?

It seems the moment I lose momentum or start flickering too much in a cluster I'm getting ripped up.

Holding off on this guy for a bit until I can get more gear and get a 5 link on my terminus. Figure an atziri's promise and fortify support will help once I get them.

I generally dont have frenzy issues as I roll frenzy as a secondary attack. It hits very hard so I don't lose anything by smacking bosses a couple of times to refuel before bouncing around again.
Hi all,

Today, I gave up on my Terminus Est flicker character. Would anyone like to buy my stuff? I have a good Terminus Est (75% +crit chance), a good Starkonja's (+100 health), a good Abyssus (+40% flicker strike damage enchant), Maligaro's virtuosity with a decent enchant, decent Kintsugi (+80 health), and some other rares with health + resists on them.

If you'd like to buy, I'd be happy to sell. In any case, stuff is on poe.trade, willing to negotiate prices if you feel they are unfair (tbh, I got scammed for the Abyssus, paid 180c when it was worth MUCH less).

Overall feeling regarding build:

1) NOT a budget build; Atziri's Acuity + Kaom's Heart (or at least Belly of the Beast) is necessary for doing T11 bosses and up

2) damage is not spectacular, and is made even worse by lack of control (jumping around is fun, but not so great when you want to do Vorici missions, or Atziri), so requires switching gems, which is boring to me

3) one of the supposed inbuilt defenses of the build is the constant movement, but to be honest, that's worthless against bosses, especially when you can't even use flicker against them, but even when you can; there is a total lack of other defenses to compensate

4) there are safer, higher DPS builds out there, maybe even one for flicker strike, but this is not the one

Feel free to whisper me: IGN SoulSpun
"
SoulTouched wrote:
Hi all,

Today, I gave up on my Terminus Est flicker character. Would anyone like to buy my stuff? I have a good Terminus Est (75% +crit chance), a good Starkonja's (+100 health), a good Abyssus (+40% flicker strike damage enchant), Maligaro's virtuosity with a decent enchant, decent Kintsugi (+80 health), and some other rares with health + resists on them.

Hey, I'm intrested in buying your stuff (not all because I'm noob and poor).

IGN: Sentomaru

Thanks
I'm done with terminus est, damage is too low. Swapping to Kitava's feast and speccing out of melee splash slayer ascendancy.
"
gardian90 wrote:
I'm done with terminus est, damage is too low. Swapping to Kitava's feast and speccing out of melee splash slayer ascendancy.

Too low as in? mob clear or boss fights? or sustainability?
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
gardian90 wrote:

Too low as in? mob clear or boss fights? or sustainability?

Mob clear is fine, it's boss fights that suck. But literally any build can do mob clear, that's not hard at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info