[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

There isn't much else you could do to boost your damage besides getting rings/amulet with tier 1 physical damage rolls.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Hey guys just wanted to mention that it turns out that the interaction (that this build uses) between Atziri's Acuity and Endless hunger (getting instant leech while still retaining the overkill leech effect of Endless hunger) is actually a bug and it will be fixed at some point in the future. You can read more about it (including the response from Mark_GGG ) here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1913661/page/1.

P.S. Now let me be clear - while this interaction is of course something that benefits this build it is certainly not a make or break thing. So worry about it ;)

I don't really understand mechanics, but does it mean such things as Carnage heart(Retch is still good?) would be useless?
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Hey guys just wanted to mention that it turns out that the interaction (that this build uses) between Atziri's Acuity and Endless hunger (getting instant leech while still retaining the overkill leech effect of Endless hunger) is actually a bug and it will be fixed at some point in the future. You can read more about it (including the response from Mark_GGG ) here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1913661/page/1.

P.S. Now let me be clear - while this interaction is of course something that benefits this build it is certainly not a make or break thing. So worry about it ;)

Well dang....i hate to see another good build go away
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Well dang....i hate to see another good build go away

What do you mean by "go away"?
Ah damn ... the last sentence was supposed to be "So DON'T worry about it." And really i wouldn't be too worried. Of course the loss of an extra healing buffer in the face of overleeching is not something to be looking forward too, but honestly with this build in this current iteration of PoE, the main threat comes from one-shots, and not overleeching changes nothing when it comes to that. The main impact that it will have in my opinion is that with Acuity you'll no longer be able to use Melee Damage on Full Life, but give the new support gems in 3.0 there will surely be something god to use instead (I’m definitely thinking Maim). Another thing that i can think of is that the Retch will loose some damage due to the loss of overleeching. Other than that - Endless Hunger will be useless, so instead you'll have to switch to Overwhelm.
As for Carnage Heart - you won't be taking advantage from the increased Life Leeched per second and the increased Damage while Leeching. And the Retch would suffer a bit because of the loss of overleeching.
Overall i'm not too worried about this upcoming change.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 22, 2017, 2:57:30 PM
-1 frenzy charge from bandits, though getting alira is not that bad idea at 3.0 .
Last edited by IshyNebo on Jun 22, 2017, 7:06:21 PM
Is there any gear/flask i can use from my RF Chieftain for this build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TR_RainbowSix/characters
Besides the chest ... not really... maybe the helmet and the amulet.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Besides the chest ... not really... maybe the helmet and the amulet.

I have around 400c give or take and can sell some uniques for maybe 200c more. Is that enough to buy gear for my flicker strike to work good for T10-16 map farming?
And what should i get?
I have abysuss already
Last edited by NotReliance on Jun 26, 2017, 10:32:00 AM
Well mate ... you can see what gear is required, hop onto poe.trade and see for yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info