[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

@uberz1991
Most likely the problem is that you lack damage. How is your crit chance? Are you sure that your blood rage is up al the time?

And of course:

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Posting your gear will really help me to ... help you .

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
@uberz1991
Most likely the problem is that you lack damage. How is your crit chance? Are you sure that your blood rage is up al the time?

And of course:

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Posting your gear will really help me to ... help you .

My steam account and normal accounts is mixed up.

Here is my gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBWYGIAaiCLENjRXsF9wj9iT9MHEwfDpCPs8__EMxR35LeEz_TipRR1HaW69lTXSgd-N4enlohNmE74dqivCNfY2_kAqVJKOKqSepbqmUsKu5Hb02vea-p8qQ1CPUUtZY2sHdqOCf51ToZulG7g78xf_e?accountName=ubraz&characterName=Lil_flickerz
You shouldn't have problems sustaining frenzy charges. Are you sure that your blood rage is up all the time? Adding inc. duration support gem to it is a very good idea. Akso get a Diamond flask if you don't already have one.

P.S. Get rid of that elemental focus and use melee physical damage ASAP! Get rid of the hrimsorrow and get maligaro's virtuosity.

Honestly i don't see how you are not able to literally one-two shot entire packs. :/
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 20, 2017, 1:45:03 PM
Last edited by IshyNebo on Jun 20, 2017, 2:25:37 PM
Well not using kaom's heart aside... You helmet has NO life, your chest has NO life, only 1 of 5 of your jewels has % maximum life. I don't know what your boots are but if they like life as well ... yeah.. that ain't good. The first (and easy) thing that i'd recommend is to get rid of the Devoto helmet.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
You shouldn't have problems sustaining frenzy charges. Are you sure that your blood rage is up all the time? Adding inc. duration support gem to it is a very good idea. Akso get a Diamond flask if you don't already have one.

P.S. Get rid of that elemental focus and use melee physical damage ASAP! Get rid of the hrimsorrow and get maligaro's virtuosity.

Honestly i don't see how you are not able to literally one-two shot entire packs. :/

thanks for the help, im getting there, now i need to work a bit on my survivablty
Well you are at the point where you definitely need to start looking for gear with life. Using Fortify helps ALOT, so does arctic armour.
Loving the build. I found it wasn't until I hit about 5.8k life that it was comfortable to keep alive just blindly flickering around while wearing Abyssus. Taste of Hate also made a big difference which you can keep up pretty much continuous.

Current Gear at level 93 and about ~6.2k life

Spoiler

Don't have a 6-link for flicker and don't feel like I am lacking DPS at all. Would definitely recommend a 5-link Terminus Est and a Kaom's Heart over a <5-link T Est and a random 6-link chest.
Hey guys just wanted to mention that it turns out that the interaction (that this build uses) between Atziri's Acuity and Endless hunger (getting instant leech while still retaining the overkill leech effect of Endless hunger) is actually a bug and it will be fixed at some point in the future. You can read more about it (including the response from Mark_GGG ) here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1913661/page/1.

P.S. Now let me be clear - while this interaction is of course something that benefits this build it is certainly not a make or break thing. So worry about it ;)
Can someone watch my gear and tell me how to improve my dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info