[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Not that important. It increases your elemental damage from Herald of Ash.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
It looks like abysuss is gonna get the nerf hammer in 3.0. Max multiplier to melee will be 125%.

better stock up

Spoiler
Last edited by Molochmane on Jul 4, 2017, 12:37:38 AM
This is my first real character ever... what should I do to increase dps? Also does carnage heart's 38% inc damage when leeching work with the endless hunger thing?
I got lucky and found an ex so that's my budget for upgrades.
Last edited by AntEaterEatingAnt on Jul 5, 2017, 3:09:06 AM
Well there are lots of things that you can upgrade to increase your damage. Let us start with your level. 63 is quite low and its not even considered to be close to an end-game character. Your terminus est could definitely have better rolls. Your rings can have flat physical damage. You could have a 6L item for your flicker strike. Having 20/20% gems also helps. Get Atziri's Promise flask asap. The Taste of Hate flask is yet another huge damage (and survivability) booster. Your Abyssus could have better crit multiplier roll. Also your helmet can have a damage related enchantment.

I see that you have blasphemy linked to ... nothing. Link it to Assassin's mark (or a different curse if you want).

And yes carnage heart works with endless hunger.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
hey man thanks for the amazing build trying it out in the current wave of 3.0 beta
would you recommend any changes with skill gems/tree? like putting brutality in the FS setup inplace of something else?

thanks in advance :)
I'm glad you like it! :)
I'd probably say "No" to Brutality, because it means that you'll loose tons of damage (thing HoA + Taste of Hate + Atziri's Prormise) though maim and ruthless seem like something that i could probably use instead of melee damage on full life.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 5, 2017, 6:23:32 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well there are lots of things that you can upgrade to increase your damage. Let us start with your level. 63 is quite low and its not even considered to be close to an end-game character. Your terminus est could definitely have better rolls. Your rings can have flat physical damage. You could have a 6L item for your flicker strike. Having 20/20% gems also helps. Get Atziri's Promise flask asap. The Taste of Hate flask is yet another huge damage (and survivability) booster. Your Abyssus could have better crit multiplier roll. Also your helmet can have a damage related enchantment.

I see that you have blasphemy linked to ... nothing. Link it to Assassin's mark (or a different curse if you want).

And yes carnage heart works with endless hunger.

Thanks for the advice, and the blasphemy is linked to the assassin mark on the corrupted option on my gloves.
Ah yes, i've totally missed the corruption!
Hello i sorry if someone already ask you that but do bronn's lithe work with flicker?
Sure it works, though what you want from your chest in this build is more survivability, not more damage ( and the damage from bronn is not that much to be honest ) so i'd advise you to use something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info