[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Love the build, just have a few questions:

I'm noticing that I'm missing a lot of attacks even with >89% Chance to Hit. Should I throw in some % Accuracy on my jewels or is that normal?

I have an Atziri's Acuity, but because the Leech is instant I'm running out of mana much more often than when I was using Shadows and Dust. What can I do to help mitigate this? Because I'm sometimes doing a Shaper Guardian and then I'll just be sitting there with no mana for 1.5 seconds then BLAM dead.
I have no idea why you are missing attacks, never noticed that personally. Are you sure it's not a technical issue (desync)? As for the mana - perhaps the problem is that you don't have enough/any mana leech without Shadows and Dust since they give 0.2% mana leech. I'd suggest to grab a mana leech passive, or a jewel with mana leech.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yo, i have a huge struggle with uber lab, this shit is so depresing. What is the backup setup for Izaro (lacerate, molten strike, viper)?
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I have no idea why you are missing attacks, never noticed that personally. Are you sure it's not a technical issue (desync)? As for the mana - perhaps the problem is that you don't have enough/any mana leech without Shadows and Dust since they give 0.2% mana leech. I'd suggest to grab a mana leech passive, or a jewel with mana leech.

Thanks for the reply.
I've also noticed that some people in this thread use

Where would I be able to fit this neatly ~Level 90?
How did you get 88% crit chance im at 66% and everything is the same aside from a couple jewels and the neck
@GeeniTaller
I don't know what to say. I always use flicker strike and it works like a charm for me, and personally i never had issues with the Uber Lab. Though i have no idea what your gear is, what level is your character, do you try to facetank it all, and exactly what kills you. If you want you might try to use Viper Strike for the final battle.

@Slashblast
I'm pretty sure that they are using the jewel socket above Fervour, and they either grab the Survivalist (if they need the extra resists) or Acuity (if they don't need resists)

@parrot46
Do you have 66% with or without power charges ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:

@parrot46
Do you have 66% with or without power charges ?

ahhh my bad its 83% with power charges. what do you think about amulet with like +1 frenzy charges? is it worth trying?
Sure having a good rare amulet that on top of that has a +1 frenzy charges corruption would be nice. Expensive, but nice.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Sure having a good rare amulet that on top of that has a +1 frenzy charges corruption would be nice. Expensive, but nice.

Its something to work towards since after saving up 13ex just for my atziri acuity's not sure where to head. The build has been super fun thanks so much for your help.
Been using this build to set up my Slayer as a break from my Gladiator, and I'm loving it so far.

I just completed Cruel Izaro at 56, which was the first time I faced him actually using Flicker Strike. The last Aspirant Trial seems a little sketchy to me because of where the additional enemies tend to spawn from.

Was considering taking Bane of Legends for Cruel instead of Endless Hunger; I have a feeling for clearing anything but bosses I'm going to steamroll Merciless about as hard as I did Cruel once I got to 51, and it would be really nice to have Culling Strike so that when I do get to Merciless trial, that third Izaro phase will end much more quickly, minimizing the risk. It also seems like the Onslaught buff would be more useful for the Merciless stretch up until Merciless trial for clearing everything between bosses.

Any serious flaws in my reasoning? The only thing that gives me pause is that I'll have Abyssus equipped by the time I get to Merciless trial, and I wonder if pots will be enough to carry me through, but I feel like I could just use a Rat's Nest or something until I get Endless Hunger if it proves to be too sketchy with Abyssus until I unlock Endless Hunger.
Last edited by Wallach on Apr 15, 2017, 3:03:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info