[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Where can i improve my gear without spend a lot of currency?

So atm I have ~84% crit with 3 power charges. With assasins mark that makes 93% (I assume?). Is it still worth keeping a Diamond Flask around? I wanna make room for a Basalt Flask, is it better to replace the Diamond Flask or Atziri's Promise?
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Probably a charge issue due to unlucky non-crit hit.

After further testing I believe the issue is actually due to Stun.
Not sure how I can mitigate this though.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
@gokudin
I really don't see what you can upgrade next without spending ungodly amounts of currency

@cocomoloco
Ditch the Diamond Flask, you no longer need it with that crit chance.

@frogemoth
If you feel that this is a major issue for you you could grab Brutal Fervour instead of Headsman.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Am I doing okay? I'm not really sure what I'm doing... I'm starting to get more into maps now and well I tried to kill atziri and I got rekt :) having fun with the build tho :')

"
DialysisG wrote:
Am I doing okay? I'm not really sure what I'm doing... I'm starting to get more into maps now and well I tried to kill atziri and I got rekt :) having fun with the build tho :')

u cant do atziri with flicker, reflect just rape you for single target i changed for viper strike but doesnt feel really good
So yes for the Atziri you can't use flicker strike because of the damage reflecting clone. As for Viper strike not feeling really good .. idk ... honestly i think the video displays a kill that is as clean and easy as it gets.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
If i am using a 6 link Belly and a 6 link terminus what should i be putting inside the other 6 link?
From the guide:

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Other skills (if you have the sockets for them)
Vaal Grace - After charging it by killing monsters, this skill will greatly increase your chance to dodge attacks and spells for 6 seconds. You can link it to an Increased Duration support gem to further increase its duration.
Vaal Haste - After charging it by killing monsters, this skill will increase your attack, cast and movement speed for 4 seconds. You can link it to an Increased Duration support gem to further increase its duration.
Better Supported Ancestral Warchief - The Ancestral Warchief can pack quite a punch if you support it with the usual damage related support gems (melee physical damage, faster attacks, increased critical strikes, increased critical damage, added fire damage and so on.)
Frenzy - you could use the Frenzy attack linked to faster attacks for an extra way of generating frenzy charges (if needed). You could also turn it to an alternative attack skill by linking it to the usual damage related support gems (melee physical damage, faster attacks, increased critical strikes, increased critical damage, added fire damage, fortify and so on.). For an alternative attack you could also use Viper Strike
i cant do uber lab yet lvl 88 44k dps fully buffed 6.8k hp and just got one shot from izaro LOL

EDIT: Now i did, flicker strike at izaro is make things pretty easy than viper strike
Last edited by gokudin on Apr 6, 2017, 7:09:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info