[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

Yes its endgame viable. I've played many summoners in the past. It has the damage to do all content. And the template of this build is similar to many animate weapon builds. I'll be home soon to reply to you all. Thanks
I'm leveling a new witch right now to try this out, have the mace and jewels ready to go.

And yeah, this is no different than the other animate weapon builds that kill all the bosses crazy quick, just a different way to go about summoning them. Plus with the horde of ranged ones it should be able kill shit quick. I'm excited to try!

How painfuld o you think it would be switching over at like level 50 to animate weapon. probably easier to just do srs until maps?
Last edited by queebl on Mar 9, 2017, 5:19:37 PM
"
queebl wrote:
I'm leveling a new witch right now to try this out, have the mace and jewels ready to go.

And yeah, this is no different than the other animate weapon builds that kill all the bosses crazy quick, just a different way to go about summoning them. Plus with the horde of ranged ones it should be able kill shit quick. I'm excited to try!

How painfuld o you think it would be switching over at like level 50 to animate weapon. probably easier to just do srs until maps?

Yeah thats exactly it! This is basically your typical animate weapon build but with a cool mechanic + better wave clear. Bossing is the same if not better.

Yeah id suggest do SRS until maps then switch over. TBH though you can switch whenever you can equip jorrhast and have all duration nodes. Just remember to level added chaos early on.

Glad you are enjoying the build :)
25% chance to cast level 20 Animate Weapon on Kill

REMOVED wasn't it?

Edit: never mind, I see that ONLY THE LEGACY LEAGUE has this implicit. :(
Last edited by Valshazir on Mar 9, 2017, 11:52:27 PM
Having 2x increased duration on both items is a bit too much. I think at least we should exchange one of the gems (jorrhast one?) before boss rooms (for harder ones, like uul netol)

Can put added fire or multistrike there.

---
If they nerf animate weapon again ill be sad. Yes, tehnically you can have 50+16 weapons now, so the cap is cheesed.

Its not like you can do LAB or Shaper with it.
People really dislike the inventory management aspect of this build so it will never be in top 5 meta. Prolly not top 10 also
Last edited by wsbisev on Mar 10, 2017, 12:44:35 AM
"
wsbisev wrote:
Having 2x increased duration on both items is a bit too much. I think at least we should exchange one of the gems (jorrhast one?) before boss rooms (for harder ones, like uul netol)

Can put added fire or multistrike there.

---
If they nerf animate weapon again ill be sad. Yes, tehnically you can have 50+16 weapons now, so the cap is cheesed.

Its not like you can do LAB or Shaper with it.
People really dislike the inventory management aspect of this build so it will never be in top 5 meta. Prolly not top 10 also

Yeah you bring up a good point, 2 increased duration can be overkill. Really probably only need it for the ranged minions because range weapons can be scarce. and melee minions kind of hit a limit where it becomes not as effective to have a lot out at once. Multistrike would bring the single target through the roof tho. Sounds enticing.

I think this build can do them. Just not as effective as some other meta builds can.

And yeah the inventory management is just an animate weapon thing it might not play to everyones preference but when you spend 3 seconds in inventory and it equates to melting monsters and bosses in seconds i think the tradeoff is worth it.

On a side note. Currently just farming breach-beyond-nemesis leaguestoned shaped strands. Its a nice combo with beyond bosses spawning everywhere and standing in the middle of breaches afk. Having quite a blast.
I'm only 71 doing t5's but i've come to the conclusion this build is AWESOME in breaches. These ranged guys are thirsty and will hit shit much further than a golemancer's golems will.
Last edited by Gutterflower on Mar 10, 2017, 3:44:46 AM
Hi there!

I must say that this build is amazing - always wanted to play AW build, but the ranged weapons are exactly what was missing in that kind of builds. On day 4 dropped my Ngamahu's Raider for it - only a3m atm and still leveling, but i'm playing with AW Ranged since a4c - and it's super fun. If you get used to inventory managing - then it pays off the time spend on that.

Thanks for sharing awesome idea & keep up the good work!
Cheers!

Scaal.
"
Scaal wrote:
Hi there!

I must say that this build is amazing - always wanted to play AW build, but the ranged weapons are exactly what was missing in that kind of builds. On day 4 dropped my Ngamahu's Raider for it - only a3m atm and still leveling, but i'm playing with AW Ranged since a4c - and it's super fun. If you get used to inventory managing - then it pays off the time spend on that.

Thanks for sharing awesome idea & keep up the good work!
Cheers!

Scaal.

Cool man thanks for playing the build. Update me on your progress :)

I feel its mostly the AI for ranged minions. Just so responsive compared to every other minion out there.

Build gets funner the higher you go, keep at it.
Would you mind making your profile public? I've been testing the build and I like it a lot, I'm considering lowlife or ES but only playing sort of casual this season so we'll see what I can afford :)
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info