[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

I looked in your gorge vid, and I never see the melee weps on the ground animating for some reason, even while jorrhast should be proccing and summoning loads of melee weps. Why is this?
"
Fire309 wrote:
I looked in your gorge vid, and I never see the melee weps on the ground animating for some reason, even while jorrhast should be proccing and summoning loads of melee weps. Why is this?

was running with a guild member. He had culling strike. which denies the monster from dying with poison.
It was still autosummoning just not as much.
"
xFish wrote:
Looking to try this build. Just got into merc and flying through with tabula SRS. What are the thoughts on legacy Cloak of Defiance? Maybe it isn't worth it because the mana nodes behind MoM are so strong? Other than that looking forward to getting to maps!

legacy cloak of defiance can be an option. The flat mana and regen it gives might offput the nodes behind MoM. But I still think getting a rare chest armor with high armor is probably the better option.

"
Can you recommend any lootfilter?

Or teach how to edit a lootfilter to show white weapons?

I'll make a lootfilter section in the guide now
"
The reason we get the "on kill" reward is because of the poison + added chaos combination on the ranged minions. If a monster is killed by the poison degen the kill is rewarded to the owner because they cannot apply to an entity that is duration based like animate weapon.

You may want to correct this mechanical explanation a bit, I did some testing with stone golem and animate guardian linked up to Poison and they were able to proc Jorrhast's animate weapon as well! So it seems minions in general give their master the on kill credit when the poison does the deed.

I am considering running Southbound on my Guardian so that it gives gauranteed Jorrhast procs.

edit: im not sure if this is intended but i can summon up to 66 weapons between jorrhast procs and self-casting with 2 spirit guard jewels, if i had 3 I guess it would be 74
Last edited by Gutterflower on Mar 11, 2017, 12:11:28 AM
uber atziri able?
Would like to see a higher map tier/guardian clear.
Until what level did you run out of weapons? I'm lvl 78 atm advancing tier 5 maps and I'm definitely running out so I'm just using SRS for now.
EDIT: NVM, everything is fine. Great build.

Last edited by sikker on Mar 11, 2017, 12:13:10 PM
I find like 3 wands is enough to start a map, I pick up wands and just animate bows and I have 2 stash tabs full of wands now. This build is really fun, only level 66 with like level 17supports and its still just wrecking.

Managed to grab this for 7 chaos. Not amazing but really helps to get out of the tabula for survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info