[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

how does this build deal with ele weakness maps? purity gem?
Would you consider your build have a room for improvements? like CI/LL or speccing into United in Dream later on? it looks promising and full meme, but I want to know your opinion on this before theorycrafting :P
"
bendoverxnao wrote:
"
Scaal wrote:
Hi there!

I must say that this build is amazing - always wanted to play AW build, but the ranged weapons are exactly what was missing in that kind of builds. On day 4 dropped my Ngamahu's Raider for it - only a3m atm and still leveling, but i'm playing with AW Ranged since a4c - and it's super fun. If you get used to inventory managing - then it pays off the time spend on that.

Thanks for sharing awesome idea & keep up the good work!
Cheers!

Scaal.

Cool man thanks for playing the build. Update me on your progress :)

I feel its mostly the AI for ranged minions. Just so responsive compared to every other minion out there.

Build gets funner the higher you go, keep at it.

Yeah, you're right about the ranged idea.

Just started maps, and... in maps it rocks. Really shines, clear speed is amazing, and i'm only at lvl16/17 with most of my gems and almost 0 q on them :)) And only after cruel lab.

Just dropped this:
Spoiler

and started to use it, beacuse i don't have currency for enchanted helmet, so... it works great - 120 flat mana + mana replenished when i'm hit is really cool for this build :)

Cheers!
I'm losing my mind, I cant keep farming dried lake with a 4L srs. The AW just doesn't kick in without high level gems and I cant farm anything effectively like this.

I need advice on making this transition. Some sweet spots or something.
Last edited by Ishiga25 on Mar 10, 2017, 2:01:41 PM
Man im trying to find a good animate weapon filter.... i dont find the one from Neversink...

which filter should i use and setup?

thank you
do it yourself, just remove the # infront of the animate weapon section in neversinks .filter file. easy peasy. just open it with wordpad or wahtever. It's like 4 sections with 7 lines to remove the # in front of. Can color code them as well if you're feeling fancy.
Last edited by queebl on Mar 10, 2017, 5:04:18 PM
"
Ishiga25 wrote:
I'm losing my mind, I cant keep farming dried lake with a 4L srs. The AW just doesn't kick in without high level gems and I cant farm anything effectively like this.

Dont feel bad using 4L srs if you cant sustain the weapons. The usual case why you cant sustain weapons is probably because your added chaos + poison is not high enough. It should not take long to get gem levels for the appropriate area. should only take a few range minions killing minions with the poison to summon your melee weapons.

"
tehregent wrote:
Would you consider your build have a room for improvements? like CI/LL or speccing into United in Dream later on? it looks promising and full meme, but I want to know your opinion on this before theorycrafting :P

Going ES isn't always an improvement contrary to popular belief. It would give us more effective health than 7k. But as a result introduce mana issues, hitstun, less minion speed due to having a jewelry spot replaced with stun immune jewelry. I have my opinion in the guide for severed in sleep/united in dream TLDR; united in dream "better" for melee weapons. Jorrhast better for ranged minions. But when you compare the two united saves you a poison slot, whereas jorrhast saves you animate weapon, wither, cast when channel. So in the end I feel the damage from jorrhast melee minions are on par if not stronger.

"
Seighart0mega wrote:
how does this build deal with ele weakness maps? purity gem?

We run mostly rare equipment so try to get a lot of res off that. Also the res off the tree and ascendancy help plenty. If all else fails and you are still short consider getting some res on jewelry.
"
bendoverxnao wrote:
"
Ishiga25 wrote:

Dont feel bad using 4L srs if you cant sustain the weapons. The usual case why you cant sustain weapons is probably because your added chaos + poison is not high enough. It should not take long to get gem levels for the appropriate area. should only take a few range minions killing minions with the poison to summon your melee weapons.

I understand that much but what levels should those gems be before the build starts to roll properly? From what I can see I can't even really do Lab very well without getting AW going. I just need a bit more info here I think.
Looking to try this build. Just got into merc and flying through with tabula SRS. What are the thoughts on legacy Cloak of Defiance? Maybe it isn't worth it because the mana nodes behind MoM are so strong? Other than that looking forward to getting to maps!
Can you recommend any lootfilter?

Or teach how to edit a lootfilter to show white weapons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info