[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

Please make an es version of the build asap !

You rock, keep up the good work !
Last edited by nocx13 on Mar 9, 2017, 2:12:12 AM
1) I dont understand how many unique jewels are required.

In your example skill tree only one radius has 40 dex inside. The one under profane chemistry doesnt have 40 dex.

2) this line from CONS scares me ”-just wands and bows themselves deal average damage to bosses.”

Animate weapon is known to be one of the fastest boss kills in the game and thats the main reason some ppl do these builds. So what do you mean?
Need to animate daggers and so on before bosses or?

Cheers
Last edited by wsbisev on Mar 9, 2017, 3:04:27 AM
Do the weapons it summons proc more weapons? Sorry if it's a dumb question.
I think I made a good CI build. Lots of places to get gems with the remaining points, and you can nab the +18% fire resist if you want down at the bottom of the scion tree. Plus you grab both chaos wheels and have gem slots for both +40 dex gems. Might be a bit lower on the ES than a normal CI though, but then thats what those flex points are for.

Also has lots and lots of -mana reserve for auras. You can hit pretty much every aura node with this.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAPuDXwRUBVQFdcXLxmKGo8bJRzcHRQdqh2-IvQnqSj6Kk0svy2oM4c1uT8nRnFJE0lRSshLrkyzTblRTFXWVmNXyVltWpFcQFxrX5hfsGTnaqxr22wLbRlvnnWee8N9GH1bfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhMWFYIauh8uJ4IqvjxqPRo_6kBGTH5Mnm6GbtaEvpwinK6ebqH2qxKxHsZC0DLiTvoC-isHFwzrDbcpKytPMvM8VzzLQH9P72Vva3d-K4YjmWOkC6rrr7uwY7Irv6_DV9tr3wffX-tL7Cf5J

Modify it to your liking, I'm only guessing at your build.
Last edited by ArchmageMC on Mar 9, 2017, 4:49:53 AM
another question.
I am 90 on LHC.

Is this enough mana for MOM?

4.9k hp
500 ES

1398 mana/ 2335 (using clarity , blashpemy + temp chains + enlighten 2)

mana regen: 156

Regards
Last edited by wsbisev on Mar 9, 2017, 5:03:18 AM
Haven't been playing poe too long but when i first started playing necromancer i always wanted to try AW but it seemed a bit daunting with all the weapons you had to manage. This alleviates it a bit.

I've only started it yesterday and i feel like i have a lot to learn but seems fun none the less. My biggest concern for the moment is getting enough ranged weapons to start out with.

So am i just supposed to pick up a few ranged in the beginning for next maps and let the melee ones that spawned by then go for the rest of the map? And i need to tweak my passive a bit too, started out SRS.

anyways it looks great and i'll be following this thread, keep it up!
"
wsbisev wrote:
1) I dont understand how many unique jewels are required.

In your example skill tree only one radius has 40 dex inside. The one under profane chemistry doesnt have 40 dex.

2) this line from CONS scares me ”-just wands and bows themselves deal average damage to bosses.”

Animate weapon is known to be one of the fastest boss kills in the game and thats the main reason some ppl do these builds. So what do you mean?
Need to animate daggers and so on before bosses or?

Cheers

1)theres actually 50 dex around it. Remember with the new threshhold jewel changes it doesn't have to be allocated. Also spirits guards is medium size
2)Don't let it scare you because the whole idea is that you will guaranteed have plenty of 7L melee minions by the time you get to boss room. That con is only there if you get yourself in that situation which happens rarely and even then kills bosses with the strength of a 4-5l animate weapon so dont worry. It may be even faster than others cause this is a 7L melee animate weapon.
Last edited by bendoverxnao on Mar 9, 2017, 5:19:19 AM
Regarding neversink. Do I activate only the wands + bows lines right? Or you use normal weapons like daggers?

later edit: i saw your comment above so ill activate all lines

Also does it matter if the weapons I get are from normal or merciless? FOr poison animator it didnt matter

Regarding the tree, maybe I am stupid. But I needed 3 more points than what you have in the skill tree to have 40 dex there http://imgur.com/a/Z9rXa
Last edited by wsbisev on Mar 9, 2017, 5:24:09 AM
"
Do the weapons it summons proc more weapons? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Don't sweat it ask anything. Both ranged and melee weapon links include added chaos and poison. So they both apply poison and proc more weapons to spawn

"
wsbisev wrote:
Regarding neversink. Do I activate only the wands + bows lines right? Or you use normal weapons like daggers?

Also does it matter if the weapons I get are from normal or merciless? FOr poison animator it didnt matter

uncomment the whole animate weapon section. Then id suggest lowering the font size for melee weapons because you dont really need to click on them just need to know where they are. And enlarge range weapon size while also changing their color to make them distinct.

The weapons do matter where they come from because you are actually scaling their physical base damage. But they are insanely strong as is. Can easily do maps with weapons from normal act 1 due to the added chaos damage portion being scaled super high by itself.

Yeah your mana is looking good. Your stats are looking quite similar to mine at the moment. Good job. Curious how you feel about the tankiness and scalability of this build to endgame. I am quite enjoying life + MoM very underestimated atm.
Last edited by bendoverxnao on Mar 9, 2017, 5:30:35 AM
"
wsbisev wrote:
another question.
I am 90 on LHC.

4.9k hp
500 ES

mana regen: 156

Regards

You could use more mana. 70% of incoming dmg is taken as life and 30% as mana. So you want a total unreserved mana pool of (your HP) / 7 * 3 or 2100 mana in your case

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info