Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

Relics are such a waste of potential .. remember the little question Chris asked if we rather have low droprate but higher chances of good foils or rather better drop chances but a pool of many foils with many common ones .. well chris said they decided for the common one and still atleast as rare as an exalt now imagin what the droprate would be he they went with option A .. we are looking at something like a Mirror

got my first today right as all my gems lvled to 20

to bad it was a garbo
Been playing since beta, never found a single exhault and only just found my first portal gem a few days ago. I'm not expecting to much at this point.
Found first @lvl 85 + 76

derp
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 11, 2017, 5:27:07 AM
Most r garbage... Wats the pt of having something so rare but so crappy.

Otherwise let us use their transmorg or cosmetic
I've still only found one (and found 3 exalts now). I opted to sell it for 30c and bought the only non-S rank unique i wanted for 15c, then another 5c for the Divine orb.

I'm about to hit 90 and have still only found one so eh, I wasn't expecting them to be dropping every couple zones but they seem to be very rare.

I guess when Chris was talking about rare vs common, he was talking about the difference between mirror and exalt drop rates, since compared to a mirror exalts are somewhat common.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 11, 2017, 9:52:10 AM
Just wanted to bump thread cause it is where I keep this leagues loot log hehe.. (page 9)
86/70 no key feelsbadman

None so far.I wouldn't worry much about key drop. Chance are, I will get garbage from it. Leisure play is heaven. If it drop, happy. If not, life as usual.
I still have not found 1..been playing everyday also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info