Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
"
"
Switi wrote:
Second toon over 90, almost full atlas and farming like crazy and no keys.
But then again i found 1 Exalt in my whole 2 years of farming this game (in Breach) so i will never see a key (perhaps over 2 years if they implement it?).

The thing i dont get is why does GGG but keys in a league which 90% cant obtain by simply farming this game? What is the point of that? People actually do like the thrill to find 1 (at least i do, my first EX drop in 2 years is still in my possesion and never will be traded :)

Why oh why did D3 cancelled trade :( At least Blizzard has a good RNG system and not this "we give some accounts good RNG" crap.
Seems like you are pretty unlucky, but how many hours have you logged?
Cant really complain if you havent played that much(i ignore achs for the most part so im assuming at 18 you might not have played alot)

not unlucky, not one bit unlucky, just like his 1 exalts in whole game suggest. It's just a player that don't run maps with modifier that give higher chances to get currency items, like all players that complain about not getting high end currency items (divines/exalts/reliquary keys).

this is not related to luck, it's related to how mutch you invest into your maps. run high pack size maps with 20% quality, 5-6 sextants on maps (shaped shore, shaped strand mostly), sacrifice fragments on maps with great IQ/IR/PS, use your good leagstones (breach/onslaught/beyond), add zana mod beyond. do this for 30hours, i'll delete my account if you don't drop at least one exalt and one reliquary key.

have fun and invest in your maps.

@Duckyouhea321, well, steam says it is only 1375 hours played so not a lot to get more then 1 EX drop i know :(

@Zboublemeteor Hey troll, it is good to know you know exactly how i play OR exaclty know how RNG works (i suggest you quite your job/school and go to Las Vegas, there is no need for you 2 work with your understanding of RNG and knwoledge of how other people play)

Yes, First year i did that but then i learned and followed this guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756 (guess a bad guide?) and on my second screen i always have streamers on just to copy what they are doing (since yes they are getting it) and ofc google and youtube are my friends in the matter, i tried MF gear, even the flask i use but unfortunatly this doesnt work (getting crazy mods on map and chisseling gives more wisdoms scroll and portal scrolls, not EX or keys).

Oh, Since i did more then you said/asked i will assume you will delete your account?!
"
Switi wrote:

@Zboublemeteor Hey troll, it is good to know you know exactly how i play OR exaclty know how RNG works (i suggest you quite your job/school and go to Las Vegas, there is no need for you 2 work with your understanding of RNG and knwoledge of how other people play)

Yes, First year i did that but then i learned and followed this guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756 (guess a bad guide?) and on my second screen i always have streamers on just to copy what they are doing (since yes they are getting it) and ofc google and youtube are my friends in the matter, i tried MF gear, even the flask i use but unfortunatly this doesnt work (getting crazy mods on map and chisseling gives more wisdoms scroll and portal scrolls, not EX or keys).

Oh, Since i did more then you said/asked i will assume you will delete your account?!

i'm genuinely trying to explain to you how to drop more currency.

since you have 1375h on POE, you dropped one exalt in the whole game, and you show a 19 challenge avatar, it's not rocket science to figure out that you don't understand well how to make currency while mapping (make your profile public and i'm confident that i'll see 0 shaper kill, 0 alluring abyss completed and less than 10 guardians down). it's not an insult, it's not a big deal, but please don't put your problems getting exalts and key on "BAD LUCK".

i checked rapidly the guide for mapping. it's not bad at all, but considering we're playing legacy league, it's outdated and it lack some major info on taking advantages of your atlas (such as using sextant efficiently which is HUGE for making more currency, you can check pohx video on that subject) and how to get the most out of your leaguestones.

since you are pointing out streamers, please take a look at empyrean videos (cool stream by the way), he drop more exalts in 2-3 hours than you do in your your whole POE experience, and guess what ? he do exactly what i say : he run 20% qual maps, high IIQ/IIR/PS, use 5-6 sextants to increase mobs quantity on his maps, and he run's triple breach leaguestones/nemesis/onslaught (i personally prefer beyond and i add zana mod beyond since i dropped a lot of exalts this way), and sacrifice fragments when mods are really good.

MF gear help for sure (hard to quantify how mutch it helps thought), but it's not even needed to drop around 1 exalt/reliquary key every 20hours.

having crazy mods on your maps will make you drop more of everything, increasing your chances to have a high end currency item to drop.

And please don't tell me you chiesel, sextants, breach/onslaught/nemesis (or bloodline, or beyond etc...) most of your maps, if you did, you would have more than 19 challenges done (even without trying to complete them) and more important, you would have dropped more than 1 exalts on your playtime (and i'm not talking about 2-3X more, i'm talking about 30-40X more).

don't be mad at me, just try it !
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on May 9, 2017, 8:56:16 PM
I think people on forums spend more time posting, that is the reason they aren't getting any drops.
Found two so far, yielding

and

got my first key today and then this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info