Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

dropped my third exalted today... still no key.
Second toon over 90, almost full atlas and farming like crazy and no keys.
But then again i found 1 Exalt in my whole 2 years of farming this game (in Breach) so i will never see a key (perhaps over 2 years if they implement it?).

The thing i dont get is why does GGG but keys in a league which 90% cant obtain by simply farming this game? What is the point of that? People actually do like the thrill to find 1 (at least i do, my first EX drop in 2 years is still in my possesion and never will be traded :)

Why oh why did D3 cancelled trade :( At least Blizzard has a good RNG system and not this "we give some accounts good RNG" crap.
Shame that D3 has shitty skill and about everything else mechanics.
"
Switi wrote:
But then again i found 1 Exalt in my whole 2 years of farming this game (in Breach) so i will never see a key (perhaps over 2 years if they implement it?).

The thing i dont get is why does GGG but keys in a league which 90% cant obtain by simply farming this game? What is the point of that? People actually do like the thrill to find 1 (at least i do, my first EX drop in 2 years is still in my possesion and never will be traded :)

Why oh why did D3 cancelled trade :( At least Blizzard has a good RNG system and not this "we give some accounts good RNG" crap.
Seems like you are pretty unlucky, but how many hours have you logged?
Cant really complain if you havent played that much(i ignore achs for the most part so im assuming at 18 you might not have played alot)

I have played every day since the beginning fo the league. I'm now level 87 and in Tier 6 maps. Never seen an exalted nor the Reliquary. As far as I'm concerned they don't exist.
Found second one at Promenade map.
Still stuck at one key as museum object. Sucky league!
No Problem,
Exile
/played 10 days

Found 3 keys

Found 3 exalted

feels about normal
An update:

Characters: @HC 92, 88 and 87 + ripped 88, @SC 88.

Keys: 3
Divines: at least 8 (+ 6 Tabulas, I think)
Exalts: 0
"
"
Switi wrote:

Seems like you are pretty unlucky, but how many hours have you logged?
Cant really complain if you havent played that much(i ignore achs for the most part so im assuming at 18 you might not have played alot)

not unlucky, not one bit unlucky, just like his 1 exalts in whole game suggest. It's just a player that don't run maps with modifier that give higher chances to get currency items, like all players that complain about not getting high end currency items (divines/exalts/reliquary keys).

this is not related to luck, it's related to how mutch you invest into your maps. run high pack size maps with 20% quality, 5-6 sextants on maps (shaped shore, shaped strand mostly), sacrifice fragments on maps with great IQ/IR/PS, use your good leagstones (breach/onslaught/beyond), add zana mod beyond. do this for 30hours, i'll delete my account if you don't drop at least one exalt and one reliquary key.

have fun and invest in your maps.
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on May 8, 2017, 5:43:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info