Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

Lvl 91 and 77, still nada.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
2 days ago i didnt know they exist til a friend told me...this should answer you had i found any so far /lvl78/? :(
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
No keys yet... not that i'm upset, as I know when I do get one, the item will be shit
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Lvl 87 one exalt, no Keys and no divines.

Did buy 7 keys though....all crap of course :)
Last edited by Bearbarion on Mar 23, 2017, 7:44:48 PM
I mean lets be honest this games concept is complete bullshit. Create a build to start league, farm up, then get a fun build. HAHAHA FUCK YOU GGG cant farm up when your currency drops less frequently than a nun's panties. It's ridiculous. I've seen so fucking little currency this league it blows my mind. Is the way to earn fake money in this game to quit my real job and play this 24/7? I mean I like the game I want to have fun but fuck...not being able to afford shit sucks.
"
EsperMagic wrote:
I mean lets be honest this games concept is complete bullshit. Create a build to start league, farm up, then get a fun build. HAHAHA FUCK YOU GGG cant farm up when your currency drops less frequently than a nun's panties. It's ridiculous. I've seen so fucking little currency this league it blows my mind. Is the way to earn fake money in this game to quit my real job and play this 24/7? I mean I like the game I want to have fun but fuck...not being able to afford shit sucks.

The alternative is worse. Being given everything you might have wanted makes a horribly boring game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
EsperMagic wrote:

The alternative is worse. Being given everything you might have wanted makes a horribly boring game.

Or could always go for the third option...somewhere in between that makes sense instead of saying it's only one or the other.
Got a 91, a 72 or something and now playing a 75 flicker striker and yesterday while doing a t9 map with him it finally happened. I got my first one after 6-7 days of in-game /played across the characters.

Being the gambling type I promptly opened the instance and found myself a useless eye of chayula later staring at the neat foil-like effect.
lvl 86+85+82

- 11 exalts
- 6 divines
- zero keys

but idc, league is pretty fun anyway
"
Falb wrote:
lvl 86+85+82

- 11 exalts
- 6 divines
- zero keys

but idc, league is pretty fun anyway

11 damn ex? Shit man.

Past leagues have been good to me, perhaps 6 ex in drops. This league I've found one, and that was back to back with a divine just 2 days ago. Feels real weird compared to past leagues, to be honest. But it seems that chaos drops are more common. At least that's how it feels to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info