[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Sidefx06 wrote:
That's awesome!! Can you record your self killing with FB? if you do ill post it on this guide. Good job bro!

I just did another run and I played it very poorly compared to the first time (used all portals), but I killed him again. Close enough I think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI7sdTmca0A

I'd just put a note that my links/tree/gear are different from yours. I put my full set up in the youtube description.
Last edited by Kajean on Mar 17, 2017, 11:10:24 AM
"
Kajean wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
That's awesome!! Can you record your self killing with FB? if you do ill post it on this guide. Good job bro!

I just did another run and I played it very poorly compared to the first time (used all portals), but I killed him again. Close enough I think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI7sdTmca0A

I'd just put a note that my links/tree/gear are different from yours. I put my full set up in the youtube description.

Well, im going to possibly update the guide to the duel-wiled version anyway, and your tree is what mine would look like DW so it wont be too much different. Thanks! when i update ill post the video on the guide thanks a bunch man!
I was about to gather the gear and start the character. will your dw version use the same uniques and be fairly similar in tree?
"
frodough wrote:
I was about to gather the gear and start the character. will your dw version use the same uniques and be fairly similar in tree?

yes it will be, im going to be transitioning it over on stream in about a hour.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
Well, at the moment im not live but people come in my twitch all the time for gear help or where can they upgrade. When I am live tomorrow swing by we would be glad to help.
Yeah I know, the problem is that when you're streaming it's 3AM in my time zone. :D
"
r4v4ch0l wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
Well, at the moment im not live but people come in my twitch all the time for gear help or where can they upgrade. When I am live tomorrow swing by we would be glad to help.
Yeah I know, the problem is that when you're streaming it's 3AM in my time zone. :D

ahah sorry man im aiming for 7pm EST tomorrow night.
Have you considered darkray vectors for the boot slot? They seem like a natural fit.
Hey :)
I wonder is there a way to use Southbound gloves in this build?
Guys im so confused what gems i should use for dw, i mean links except frost blades. Immoratl Call is good? i dont have any endurance charges. I'm 59 atm, and have big problems with mana. Atm im leveling with 2 Ewar's mirage is it good? And the last problem is int. I have belt for level 8, cuz it gives me 28 int, i cant replace it, curse on hit requires too much int. Any advices?
been looking around for a fast map clearing build, how would a frost blades build compare vs a spectral throw build?

seems hard to compare the clear speed between these 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info