[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Currently running LHC just got to maps, fun build, quite squishy though!
"
Casia wrote:

Nice. looks similar to my frostblade pathfinder concept.
I would think claws of the pride>claws of the falcon. but, also looks like that is where you are going next.
Would grab arrow dancing as well.
2.6 hyrri's is absolute beast. that thing is going to skyrocket in value, when a streamer gets around to making a build off it. Frostblades or iceshot are both the obviously choices.

Roll knockback on one of your magic flasks. try it, you wont go back.
I don't think fight for survival is worth losing 7% life jewels.

Thanks for the critique man, I'll definitely take another look at my skill tree here. Aiming for 100 this league so I'll have some points to play around with.

Managed to 6-link my chest for 100 fus and bought a legacy taste of hate, still working on more upgrades:

"
souljaboi25 wrote:
"
Casia wrote:

Managed to 6-link my chest for 100 fus and bought a legacy taste of hate, still working on more upgrades:

That taste of hate tho, Im waiting for someone to kill shaper with my build xD I would be pretty honored.
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Mar 15, 2017, 3:52:06 AM
I actually started using a Kaom's Roots with +1 Maximum Frenzy charge corruption because I was tired of my shitty health pool and it's pretty great. I was mapping with 5.6k HP with no Belly of the Beast yet and made it to 95 on LSC. If I had a Belly I would be 6k+ HP. The problem with using Kaom's Roots though is that I lost my Ancestral Warchief 4L for single target. So I don't think I'll be using Kaom's Roots for my attempts to kill guardians soon, but it's definitely alright for mapping. I personally move around faster with whirling blades than the movement speed of Darkray Vectors anyway, so the loss of movement speed was not noticeable. You also are stun immune, which is really nice. Loss of evasion is not noticeable because evasion is shit.

If I ever do get a 6L Belly, I'll try to kill guardians with 5.5k HP. My combined DPS with Ancestral Warchief and full Frenzy charges is about 350k DPS. No idea if that's enough, but it's worth a try because I'm pretty much done with leveling this character.
Last edited by Kajean on Mar 15, 2017, 10:22:25 AM
"
Kajean wrote:
I actually started using a Kaom's Roots with +1 Maximum Frenzy charge corruption because I was tired of my shitty health pool and it's pretty great. I was mapping with 5.6k HP with no Belly of the Beast yet and made it to 95 on LSC. If I had a Belly I would be 6k+ HP. The problem with using Kaom's Roots though is that I lost my Ancestral Warchief 4L for single target. So I don't think I'll be using Kaom's Roots for my attempts to kill guardians soon, but it's definitely alright for mapping. I personally move around faster with whirling blades than the movement speed of Darkray Vectors anyway, so the loss of movement speed was not noticeable. You also are stun immune, which is really nice. Loss of evasion is not noticeable because evasion is shit.

If I ever do get a 6L Belly, I'll try to kill guardians with 5.5k HP. My combined DPS with Ancestral Warchief and full Frenzy charges is about 350k DPS. No idea if that's enough, but it's worth a try because I'm pretty much done with leveling this character.

Im just happy to hear you made it to lv 95! Please post when you kill guardians, would love to hear it. Glad you like the build ;)
"
mirthfulnga wrote:

Whelp, RIP at 79.. It was fun while it lasted.
"
mirthfulnga wrote:
"
mirthfulnga wrote:

Whelp, RIP at 79.. It was fun while it lasted.

79! another attempt go! :) that's pretty awesome.
Last edited by unforgivenn on Mar 16, 2017, 11:32:51 AM
Been running a very similar build. I had some questions/comments about the tree:

Why don't you take Twin Terrors? Its such a broken Crit cluster.

Why are you spending 3 points on Slight of Hand? You could spend 3 points in the Claw cluster to get Claws of the Magpie. Slight of Hand is 3 points for 38% phys, 8% attack speed. Claws of the Magpie is 3 points for 44% phys (with claws) and 15% attack speed. Plus you get some bonus Charge duration.

Also - just my opinion, but I think not taking the extra Life Leech (Vitality Void) is a mistake. 3 points for 1.6 more life leech with VAAL PACT is nuts - Life Leech is the God Stat with VAAL Pact.

Thanks for the guide and all of you info!
"There is friend who sticks closer than a brother"
-Samwise

IGN: Snowhammer
Heya! I'm pretty new to PoE, only started this league. I found this build very fun to play - and up to now it's been a bust, so thanks for the guide! - but r/n I feel kinda weak.

Does someone have the time to look at my char and items and give me some pointers on what I could change up for not so much currency? Couldn't get my Belly to have 6 sockets yet but don't have the money to get a "good" one.

And I'm trying to farm maps but it's kinda bad dying all the time. I'm sure there are some easy solutions, I just don't know them yet. Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info