[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Hello guys! the next update for frostblades will be released very soon, lets just say we went from 1.4m dps to nearly 5m! this next update is pretty solid so keep a eye out! Also new build for Darkpact coming soon! Hope you all enjoy the content I bring, all I ask if for you to throw a follow on my stream thanks! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
Hi Sidefx, thanks for the guide! When do you expect is soon?
Ancestral Warchief -> Ele Focus –> Conc. effect -> Ele dmg with attacks

is this link really needed?
IGN - Duck_Ya
"
erimin5 wrote:
Ancestral Warchief -> Ele Focus –> Conc. effect -> Ele dmg with attacks

is this link really needed?

No it isn't, the totem alone is enough.
This build is pure glass cannon, that should be in the main page. Ppl asking for HC viable, are you serious?

Also, need help, i'm now farming low-mid maps, what can i put i my helm? Assassin's mark+? I don't understand the work of it. Thanks for future clarification
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
Hello guys! the next update for frostblades will be released very soon, lets just say we went from 1.4m dps to nearly 5m! this next update is pretty solid so keep a eye out! Also new build for Darkpact coming soon! Hope you all enjoy the content I bring, all I ask if for you to throw a follow on my stream thanks! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde

Still using Touch of Anguish?
I love how fast I clear trash up to t 11, but I struggle to map bosses on even t8 or 9.

What can I make to get comfortable t 11 an 12?
I sit at 75 all res, over 5k hp an unable to get past lvl 89 as I die so often. I really try and play safe.

I feel like I lack attack speed? as I struggle to leech sometimes.

Last edited by PinkFloid1965 on Aug 18, 2017, 8:14:55 PM
To those posting this is pure glass cannon / struggling with T11 just know I was in the same boat a few days ago. I changed up my build thanks to some feedback, and also picked up some Kaoms Roots. Here is my PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/cJDNPsqU

Summary:

5168 life (5378 if I take off Biscos)
10.9k armor (53% phys damage reduction)
714k melee hit frost blades DPS
Capped resistances (-60% chaos, -43% without Biscos)

Probably the most important change I made was picking up Iron Reflexes. So long as I'm not 1 shot I can leech back quick enough in most situations. This change allowed me to go from hitting a brick wall at some T13 bosses to being able to run T15 (including bosses) deathless. However I did roll those with little to no damage mods. I haven't tried T16 yet. Also, T15 Core was *not* deathless. Took 5 portals to kill Malachai.

Hope that helps some people struggling with taking this build past T11.

Spoiler
Last edited by NonMagical on Aug 18, 2017, 10:58:28 PM
Could someone please tell me i how i could improve my build ?

Spoiler

I am planning on getting Taste of hate and some better rings/amulet, but im wondering if there is anything else i can do.
Last edited by JonesJM on Aug 18, 2017, 11:39:01 PM
"
NonMagical wrote:
To those posting this is pure glass cannon / struggling with T11 just know I was in the same boat a few days ago. I changed up my build thanks to some feedback, and also picked up some Kaoms Roots. Here is my PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/cJDNPsqU

Summary:

5168 life (5378 if I take off Biscos)
10.9k armor (53% phys damage reduction)
714k melee hit frost blades DPS
Capped resistances (-60% chaos, -43% without Biscos)

Probably the most important change I made was picking up Iron Reflexes. So long as I'm not 1 shot I can leech back quick enough in most situations. This change allowed me to go from hitting a brick wall at some T13 bosses to being able to run T15 (including bosses) deathless. However I did roll those with little to no damage mods. I haven't tried T16 yet. Also, T15 Core was *not* deathless. Took 5 portals to kill Malachai.

Hope that helps some people struggling with taking this build past T11.

Spoiler

Did pretty much the same thing as you. I was struggling a bit in early mapping (probably cause I'm stupid), but made some changes like getting Iron Reflexes and Kaom's Roots and now I'm doing fine. I've been doing T11's without any issues on a Skin of the Loyal Robe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info