I am being Hacked, I need help immediately

I need to speak to anyone who works for GGG. My account is in Jeopardy I clicked the first link in google here
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/lost-password

This link prompted an Email change instead of a password change, the email is now set to erbigpu@hotmail.com <- THIS IS NOT MY EMAIL, NOR ONE I CONTROL

This person now has control of my account. Please help
Ign:Sinisterdeeds
Last edited by trailslayer on Feb 23, 2013, 3:23:41 AM
Bump
:( Bump
what? now hackers are changing the emails?! this is getting out of control...
dont waste your words here, contact the support - support@grindinggear.com
I smell blood, something is calling me..
Thanks for replying, I have contacted support here and by email. I don't know if they have certain business hours, or take weekends off. All that I know is that my account is now linked to an email I do not control and (thank god) thanks to their location change auto lock, is locked. So at least there is that
"
trailslayer wrote:
Thanks for replying, I have contacted support here and by email. I don't know if they have certain business hours, or take weekends off. All that I know is that my account is now linked to an email I do not control and (thank god) thanks to their location change auto lock, is locked. So at least there is that

Well if they changed the email, the unlock code will just be sent to the email address they changed it to I assume. Seems like a pretty large oversight on the part of GGG.

I was thinking all along that if they didn't add the lock thing to changing the email too, that this was just going to happen and it appears it is as I've seen several reports of account theft since the new patch was introduced.
IGN - RNGiraffe
Last edited by bellyfrog on Feb 23, 2013, 3:51:23 AM
It's beginning to anger me that someone could be diligently at work breaking into my account, and the company I've supported through its closed beta and now into its open beta is letting it happen.

All that I can do in the meantime is read about GGG's "No returned items or currency" which basically tells me how fucked I am every minute that goes by that GGG does not spend helping me :(
Last edited by trailslayer on Feb 23, 2013, 3:53:11 AM
Meh this..... wow GGG
Currency Rate [IMPORTANT]

18 chaos = 1 exalt = 6gcp
Only accepting these 3 types of currencies. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Bump for customer service.
Bump for another hour of being scared

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info