I am being Hacked, I need help immediately

Bump while my friends tell me someone has logged into my account, while I am unable to.

Bump while my account gets pillaged.
Ign:Sinisterdeeds
Still logged into forum with cookies, watching while my gear and bags get loaded up and transported off my account.

Bump while I watch them unload my bags
Last edited by trailslayer on Feb 23, 2013, 6:10:55 AM
Been sitting here for three hours in horror. There is nothing I can do, nothing anyone is attempting to do.
is ANYONE from GGG out there? Anyone just casually checking their email or looking at the forums? I can't sleep because this is going on, all I can do is watch.
wow man, though I was robbed two days ago this sickens me to see. sorry dude.
It's fucking killing me dude. Those are perfect maligaro's, perfect dream fragment, perfect eye of chalua, all gems 17-20% quality and I finally got MOST of my gems to level 20 TODAY.

For some reason the hacker used a jewlers orb on that shield, and took it from a 3 socket down to a 2 socket. No clue why, all I can do is watch in horror. GGG nowhere to be found
This is horrifying, even more so because I'm powerless to stop it.
Please e-mail support and/or Chris with "URGENT: HACK IN PROGRESS, NEED ACCOUNT LOCK".
You have Fraps? create a video of the web stash AND take screenshots. Ensure timestamps are visible too. Good luck :(
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
I don't have fraps, and I think I might have been able to arm wrestle with this hacker to the point that NEITHER of us have access to the account. My chest piece is gone, all my high currency is already gone. I can't tell if my weapon and shield are gone because he weapon swapped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info