How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

edit:
finally got burning rage.
And it only took 49 trials ! Ah ah ah ...

I am at 126/154 atlas completion and 14 watchstones unlocked.

Next goal: Pledge of Hands. I am going to grind Piers, wharfs and Shipyards into dust from running them so much !
Last edited by polimeris on Mar 28, 2020, 10:23:47 AM
Spoiler
"
yamface wrote:

Apparently the mod pool for ev/es shields is not very big at all. Pretty much yolo chaos spammed ~30 times and I noticed I was getting body armor levels of ev/es a lot of times, it was only a matter of hitting a good life roll on top of that.

Yeah, that is a nice shield alright!

Using this on an SST character until I roll something like yours.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Mar 28, 2020, 4:49:49 PM
I annulled off % physical attack damage leeched as mana.

Looks like a cold build is upcoming.
However, I found this as well:

Last one for today (maybe):
Levelling a Stormbind Trickster and just reached Act 8. Weird Skill, sometimes great, sometimes awkward and occasionally useless. So far feels like it hasn't been tested much before release. When I get to maps I decide if I'll persevere or give it up as a bad idea. Note, while in Delirium the mobs appearing behind you or rush at you can seriously mess you up which feels shit.

Current gear:
Spoiler

hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Mar 29, 2020, 6:56:42 AM
is there a reason for your phys to lightning gem in your storm bind link???
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
is there a reason for your phys to lightning gem in your storm bind link???

Oh, I was testing Divine Ire, I just forgot to swap that gem out when switching back to Stormbind.
hardcore casual.

What a day, well 2 today and 1 yesterday:
Finally reached maps after a terribly bad fight against Kitava. So doing some research (my favourite part about PoE) I discovered I was playing Stormbind all wrong, you need TWO Stormbind set ups for it to be effective. Meaning one Stormbind needs no damage supports and Rune Blast does. This is such a awkward skill with so many barriers to build well, but I will not be deterred from playing it even if everyone seems to agree you need Doedre's Malevolence which will be a challenge in SSF.

Edit. I was looking at the skill the wrong way. Rune Blast is just the trigger for the damage of Stormbind, which is why there are so few supports for it, I feel stupid now. With my current set up things are working much better, I might actually enjoy Stormbind more.

Gear:
hardcore casual.

Last edited by AbilityPoints on Mar 29, 2020, 1:23:43 PM

Got a super good Hubris Circlet for an ES based melee character.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info