How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

This dropped today for my Necromancer:

Best other items she has equipped:

Also have these for her:

My other map-ready character is an Impale Double Strike Slayer, but none of his gear is special.

On my almost map-ready Elemental Hit Bow Ascendant, I have this:

I was using this on my Summoner:
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Atlas is 108/154. Still no trial of Burning rage.

But look at that beauty I found:

Overall, I am having some very decent gear for my triple hybrid life/mana/ES. Archmage support rules ! Ball lightning is fun !

Can't wait for Pledge of hands (still 2/9 on that card set) !

edit: I am legit tempted to exalt that helm. Even though there really isn't anything worthy I can get for my build. A bit of ES I guess ?
Last edited by polimeris on Mar 26, 2020, 6:10:24 PM
"
polimeris wrote:
Atlas is 108/154. Still no trial of Burning rage.

Keep at it, I landed Trial #6 (you guessed it, Burning Rage) in my 111th map.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I figured it would only be a matter of time before GGG kept raising the difficulty bar to the point that as a filthy casual I would no longer have any interest in playing PoE. That day has come with Delirium league. I'm sad that after all this time I've been able to keep my Kiwi pet alive but now my very meager found gear can't even kill an Einhar beast of level 24 with my level 26 exile in the Sarn sewers. That's sad that I have to out level the zone even more to get through it. I tried a few low level mirror fog shit and the over-tuned creatures are a clusterfuck shit and a half so now I just ignore the mirrors. Even though I am a fuck shit player I was enjoying the previous leagues and could get a build to level 90. Right now I can't even get through act 3 without needing to find a shit ton of better gear which isn't fun at all since GGG just keeps lowering the gear drop quality every league. I don't want to have to have to min/max running the 10 acts, that's total crap. I also don't see any point in no-lifing PoE, this mess of a game is just getting worse over time as evidenced by the huge patch 3.10.1 to fix a boatload of problems. So much for Chris stating that they were ahead of schedule on this league. I think he lied to us all since they took a Christmas break which meant even less time to code and debug.

I also don't care to hear a shit ton of players LOL at me or tell me to "git gud or git out". Keep any and all such comments to your f'n selves please. This league is over for me and if every league going forward is just more gear checks then PoE is over for me. So sad.  :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I figured it would only be a matter of time before GGG kept raising the difficulty bar to the point that as a filthy casual I would no longer have any interest in playing PoE. That day has come with Delirium league. I'm sad that after all this time I've been able to keep my Kiwi pet alive but now my very meager found gear can't even kill an Einhar beast of level 24 with my level 26 exile in the Sarn sewers. That's sad that I have to out level the zone even more to get through it. I tried a few low level mirror fog shit and the over-tuned creatures are a clusterfuck shit and a half so now I just ignore the mirrors. Even though I am a fuck shit player I was enjoying the previous leagues and could get a build to level 90. Right now I can't even get through act 3 without needing to find a shit ton of better gear which isn't fun at all since GGG just keeps lowering the gear drop quality every league. I don't want to have to have to min/max running the 10 acts, that's total crap. I also don't see any point in no-lifing PoE, this mess of a game is just getting worse over time as evidenced by the huge patch 3.10.1 to fix a boatload of problems. So much for Chris stating that they were ahead of schedule on this league. I think he lied to us all since they took a Christmas break which meant even less time to code and debug.

I also don't care to hear a shit ton of players LOL at me or tell me to "git gud or git out". Keep any and all such comments to your f'n selves please. This league is over for me and if every league going forward is just more gear checks then PoE is over for me. So sad.  :(

You're on a 2L blue bow for starters.

Decent i would say but not worth point investment.

Also this:
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 27, 2020, 1:31:55 AM
Not bad. Although it was a bit strange so far.

In A5 I got the Jeweller's Touch prophecy when I even hadn't 4L gloves, helmet and boots.
I was afraid I'd lose it if I used a jeweller's orb on anything, but I couldn't afford to seal it and the gear I had was, well, A5 SSF gear, so nothing worth 5Ling.
Then I found a 5L base armour on the Cathedral rooftop I could use, even was a bit lucky with the life roll on it. Managed to get the right colors with a moderate amount of chromes.
Then on Twilight Strand in A6 this here dropped:

Which also solved my Jeweller's Touch dilemma.
:D

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Awakener 8 is a tough boy. Been farming A6. Some pretty cool items so far. Trying to craft an explodey chest with

Some other cool stuff

Woaw 2 Poet Pen oO (i never drops one in 7years haha), and so much 6L, you made all the linking ?
Running a cyclone Jugg this league. Got Shav's from Cadiro and couldn't afford it, felt bad... Finally chanced Belly of the Beast but having no luck linking it :( Also dropped Voidbringer and corrupted one Fevered Mind so far, so my Arc trickster may get use eventually. I'm really in dire need of upgrading my weapons, one of my swords is still a prismatic eclipse haha

I've also had a few tabs and some others goodies. I'm on 3 Kaom's rings but I'm still trying to farm the div cards to upgrade one... I'm not using the Kaom's Roots so I vaal'd it, the irony of my roll was beautiful...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info