How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Arrowneous wrote:
I figured it would only be a matter of time before GGG kept raising the difficulty bar to the point that as a filthy casual I would no longer have any interest in playing PoE. That day has come with Delirium league. I'm sad that after all this time I've been able to keep my Kiwi pet alive but now my very meager found gear can't even kill an Einhar beast of level 24 with my level 26 exile in the Sarn sewers. That's sad that I have to out level the zone even more to get through it. I tried a few low level mirror fog shit and the over-tuned creatures are a clusterfuck shit and a half so now I just ignore the mirrors. Even though I am a fuck shit player I was enjoying the previous leagues and could get a build to level 90. Right now I can't even get through act 3 without needing to find a shit ton of better gear which isn't fun at all since GGG just keeps lowering the gear drop quality every league. I don't want to have to have to min/max running the 10 acts, that's total crap. I also don't see any point in no-lifing PoE, this mess of a game is just getting worse over time as evidenced by the huge patch 3.10.1 to fix a boatload of problems. So much for Chris stating that they were ahead of schedule on this league. I think he lied to us all since they took a Christmas break which meant even less time to code and debug.

I also don't care to hear a shit ton of players LOL at me or tell me to "git gud or git out". Keep any and all such comments to your f'n selves please. This league is over for me and if every league going forward is just more gear checks then PoE is over for me. So sad.  :(

I am a bit confused. You have a bunch of higher level charakters on your account, yet you still do not understand the very basics of the game?
I understand a little frustration but if I suck at a game and can't progress, I usually question myself first and think I am doing something wrong and look at guides or see how other people are being more successful than me and not blame the game and the developers for my own ineptitude.
You might not wanna hear it but this is the excact problem here.

There is literally everything wrong with your Delirium char.

First of all, what are you even trying to play? Split Arrow, Rain of Arrows and Puncture? A bit of everything? You chose one of the worst builds for a starter SSF charakter as it is pretty weak in the beginning and highly gear dependent. Than your gear is god awful, even for a level 26.
You need gear that increased your physical damage or at the very least some elemental damage to your attacks and the only item you have that provides you that are your gloves. You can literally slap an alchemy orb on a bow and get a better result than what you have or even pick up rare items and find better stuff than what you use. You don't even have movement speed on your boots at level 26...
Next thing is you playing on two links. Your main skill/s with one sad little support gem. You could easily find or craft (with 1 or 2 jewellers/fusing) a three link at this point. Also you passive skill tree is crap. You chose the typical beginners trap route which leads me to the conclusion that you are not following a guide which you should as a beginner.
You put a lot of points into % increased maximum life and evasion which gives you almost nothing in the beginning when you don't even have life rolls on your items. It literally says it in the name (% increased maximum life). You spend like 10 points that you could have put into increasing your dps into getting like 50% increased maximum life but with a maximum life pool of like lets say 100 it would give a whopping grand total of 50 extra life same for evasion. (just a basic calculation).

Thats all like basic stuff that is not hard to understand or complicated and yet you decided to insult the game, the developers and being delusional as you don't wanna hear the truth from other people on an internet platform that maybe have some valuable informations for you. And not only that you decided to quit the game without even contamplating that you need to learn the basics of this game first. I am sorry to break it to you.

If you still care, go and read up on some beginners and leveling guides and try again with an easy build like Arc-Witch where leveling is easy mode and leveling your gem level is all you need through the acts.
Last edited by PilotLanguste on Mar 27, 2020, 9:31:32 AM
"

starving for cold res
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"

You're on a 2L blue bow for starters.

And selecting Shield nodes while using said bow.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Dancing with Alva, T3 Corruption Chamber
Spoiler
"
Bakudan wrote:
Woaw 2 Poet Pen oO (i never drops one in 7years haha), and so much 6L, you made all the linking ?

not all. I've linked 2 things this league so far. Dropped a few white six links. One from bestiary. One from div cards.

A bunch of places.

Trying to link my Cloak of Defiance now. :)
Hmm, haven't rolled a Necro yet but:

"Every second, Consume a nearby corpse to Recover 5% of Life and Mana"
"10% more damage taken if you haven't consumed a corpse recently"
Last edited by DoubleU on Mar 27, 2020, 2:44:10 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I also don't care to hear a shit ton of players LOL at me or tell me to "git gud or git out". Keep any and all such comments to your f'n selves please. This league is over for me and if every league going forward is just more gear checks then PoE is over for me. So sad.  :(

Sorry you're having difficulties this league. Skipping the Delirium encounters isn't an uncommon thing, I've heard. I heard something on the Baeclast podcast about the top SSF Hardcore player this League skipping all Delirium encounters.

Maybe I could help you pick a character that's more powerful while you level? Necromancers are a good pick.... Also, if you have Vaal Double Strike, leveling an Impale Double Striker is a cinch (prob pretty easy without it, too).

Keep your head up! Don't get frustrated. Stick at it!
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
I've been holding on to the prophecy for this for a while, Kaltenhalt finally dropped while leveling a new guy.

Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Current setup

Also

Apparently the mod pool for ev/es shields is not very big at all. Pretty much yolo chaos spammed ~30 times and I noticed I was getting body armor levels of ev/es a lot of times, it was only a matter of hitting a good life roll on top of that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info