How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I did my first Simulacrum today, got this on the second Omniphobia :

I didn't know about this one, so its random 3 thing you got on it ?

Sadly i almost had Kosis at wave 20, down to 40% life

But this fight have 0 minions to refill, next time i'll try it with 4 refill on critic flasks (i had only 3portal when i did it, i could have been doable with th e6, and was at 800k dps without flasks ^^')

And then i got the Atziri in the Temple room and got those along^^ :

Dropped in a map deliriumm encounter.
cant get a hungry loop from the start of the league ><
also not a single shaper influenced bone helmet
Last edited by myataiko on Mar 30, 2020, 2:47:09 AM
"
myataiko wrote:
cant get a hungry loop from the start of the league ><
also not a single shaper influenced bone helmet

Well I don't think I've seen an influenced Bone Helmet in any league ever, so don't get your hopes up. I actually dropped a Hunter Opal Ring today, which is one of the best bases I've ever gotten in any league, even though it's only level 80. Influenced Atlas bases are just extremely rare, and not something you can count on in SSF.

Edit: Might as well show it!
Last edited by nice_guy_threeve on Mar 30, 2020, 10:05:47 AM
Crafted some stuff for my Lowlife Arc Miner (WIP):

Still need to craft a better wand.. I fear for my alteration orbs. D:

Also upgraded the Quiver and Belt for my CA Trickster. Actually ID'd the quiver like that from a T16 map with Hunter influence and just slapped life on it. CBA to get both regular DoT multi and chaos DoT multi as well as life on one item

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I'm dumb and like to deck out my white maps sometimes pretending I'm doing endgame stuff. It paid off this time.

Just got these from a 145% quantity T3, lol.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
5/9 on "The Pact"

Only three non unique map left to complete normal atlas.
Could have been two left, but I got shredded by T16 Vaal Temple boss...

I am ready to spawn Sirius, but I want to wait for my Pledge of Hands: I heard it's a tough fight and I would like the huge damage boost to help me, as I am not exactly shredding bosses in T14 and more.

Is vendor trash?
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Heh...

So i have two of them now:

And:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info