How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Damn, i'd kill for a kondos. I'd rebuild my warchief poison build to sword in a heartbeat.

Some real luck with prophecies:

Unavailable

And my WI elementalist is pretty much map ready.
Spoiler

Several items missing a int roll, and everything could be better by quite a bit. But i am not complaining whatsoever. Very solid 7.8k ES and 890 int.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Cataca wrote:
Damn, i'd kill for a kondos. I'd rebuild my warchief poison build to sword in a heartbeat.

Some real luck with prophecies:

Several items missing a int roll, and everything could be better by quite a bit. But i am not complaining whatsoever. Very solid 7.8k ES and 890 int.

Hey sorry to bother ya.. what do you mean by luck with prophecies? I really could use the Signal Fire.. does that drop from a specific prophecy or something?
Yeah, the prophecy is http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fire_and_Brimstone

The boss you are required to kill for the prophecy is the a3 flamegolem in crematorium, so.. maybe you have to be at least a3 for Navali to give it to you.

I cant really say much about what governs what prophecy you get, because all i do with them is make sure i am fully stacked with the things at any one time. I dont bother with the council chain quests, so at most i get to do 3-4 of them while mapping.

Just keep at it and spam navali. But its most certainly a luck thing.
Thanks so much.
I've been pretty lucky with the rares I've found so far. Haven't managed to craft anything good using essences/chaos spamming. Right now I desperately need a better weapon as I transition into +10 maps. Character is I_Am_Dog_Shit for anyone who wants to look.
Started the first week of the league full clearing every other map up to Act 4 merciless. Allowed me a currency base to roll up some pretty decent rares and farm tier 9/10s. My only goal this league is trying to farm out 2 Varunastra's and maybe one the Taming, but so far no luck. Tried combinding Acrobatics with MoM for the first time and I have to say I am liking it a lot. Still trying to find the sweet spot HP wise when I have innate 50% damage reduction and 50% spell/attack dodge chance.

Gear I am in so Far:

Spoiler

Wasted at least 200 fusings trying to 5 link 3 pieces of armor, finally gave up and start saving for vorici. 30 fusings from now and I'll get my guaranteed 5 link. Don't want to wind up on the weird end of the RNG spectrum and be 600+ fusings out with a 5 link.

My unique haul so far:

Spoiler

Pretty happy so far with the league got and another cache of uniques I haven't collected before and if this Varunastra thing ever pans out I'm going to find a way to use Ice tomb, hrimmsorrow and glacial hammer together lol.
Last edited by Exiledtyrant on Mar 15, 2017, 5:11:40 PM
I've found a couple of halfway decent lower level items.

Last edited by JOrifice on Mar 15, 2017, 5:19:11 PM

Well finally SSF is goin gud for me :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Had the Anarchy stone where Exiles drop fully linked items. Sadly no six links.

Spoiler

Also got this nice neck

and this chest

Last edited by kuukkeli on Mar 15, 2017, 8:53:36 PM

A hint for my next build if I get the time to roll one? Haven't done a bow character in many leagues. Coudl be fun!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info