How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
systemdown wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
wrong when legacy ends it gets all moved to the parent league so ssf legacy to ssf std ad hc ssf legacy to hc ssf std

Sorry, yes that's what I meant. Obviously SSF doesn't go to "Standard" it goes to Standard SSF. And likewise for HC. Lesson learned, I shall be more pedantic in the specificity of terms used in future.

nothing obvious about that!!! it never was announced officially and I don't trust it to be final until the next league starts. we are talking about the design department here, who introduced map tiers againt 95% of players' wishes and xp penalty on high levels because "people like to watch streamers - wouldn't it be awesome if people could watch those streamers JUST A LITTLE LONGER"

so never take anything for granted with new zealand's "finest" gameplay designers.

btw, so what did I get in this league? nothing, absolutely nothing. I usually find a decent or good wand in late cruel early merciless, this time I alched more than 50 and got one that was a slight improvement even with 2 garbage mods in it. at least every unique I find is a new one for me, since I'll only consider the stuff in ssf standard in the future - but I found nothing I even temporarily could wear. can't even farm a fucking tabula since I'm out of channel maps, and on my last 2 runs, all chiselled and alched, I found a whooping 0 (ZERO) cards. breach league was shit from top to bottom, but at least the stuff dropped as usual. this league, some numbers clearly have been silently altered...
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Mar 14, 2017, 10:44:54 AM
3 uniques so far in SSF Legacy.

Ring was a Cadiro deal
Died to Izaro at 58 in Cruel ( he had 5% health left) - will finish him today and move on.
Other Gear has been reasonably good so far - res capped and decent movespeed:
Dexterity has been my only limiting factor.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Cadiro sold me Eye of Chayula for 293 coins.

Usefull :)

Shame its only +10 all atribs but that ranc be rerolled right? What orb exackly?
Finaly managed to get char to use my relic key:

and found that one too:

so i think to create some frenzy-freindly char now :)
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Mar 15, 2017, 6:59:14 AM
Migrated my SSFHC to HC last night, would rather play with friends and trade currency. Here was my gear.

Finally found my first exalted xd and in the same map a max int roll
for 1k perandus coins, so pretty happy about today xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last edited by satanttin on Mar 15, 2017, 8:08:25 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
can't even farm a fucking tabula since I'm out of channel maps, and on my last 2 runs, all chiselled and alched, I found a whooping 0 (ZERO) cards.

So farm them in merciless Aquaducts like most people do?
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
Cataca wrote:
Div cards.

Deterministic farming has always been there for SSF.

In some cases div cards will be quicker than chancing.

If you reach Scriptorium map, you have far more chance at getting a Shav's from 'The Offering' (and less so 'The Aesthete') than chancing a Shav's. Doing both increases the chance, though.

Taste of Hate is a realistic farm from 'The Hunger' card, not from Phantasmagoria, but from Merciless The Harvest. Which also drops the 1 exalt card and has a real small chance of the two shav cards from her. Again upping the chance with chance orbs, but sapphire flask bases are rare.

In other cases div cards are hardly worth it.

Some uniques are not too rare and are on a common base, while the card for them is not exactly high drop rate and the zone undesirable. One shouldn't be put off by what is a bad deterministic farm via card because the deterministic farm via chancing white bases still exists.

In other cases there is no direct div card.

Just because there is no div card does not mean they are not deterministic farmed. Chance orbs are and always have been the primary SSF deterministic farm. In fact, the method gets better and better as more uniques are added. Why? Because periodically GGG up the chance that a drop rolls as unique, to accommodate the increasing pool of uniques. The more rando, shitty uniques that drop, the more chance orbs SSF players can generate.

Chance orb generation.

Unique, Rare, Magic, White = 5 chance orbs. Use the recipe, dynamically add bases to your filter for which you have a unique drop. Preemptively store rares of common unique bases. Add whatever base you want to chance to your filter.

Deterministic farming has never been better for SSF. If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, if you think you should have more access to uniques, hit that button that takes you to shopping league.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 15, 2017, 8:27:37 AM
and just looted
xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Looted that the other day. I'm still rather new, but I think that will work well on my flame totem build I set aside.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info