How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Liking the league stone mechanics, but the actual returns in gear etc has been pretty miserable.

0 exalts, 0 divines, 2 bricked reliquary keys, no league specific uniques, despite running 3 league stones as much as possible. Well, apart from a T1 and T2 talisman, and getting those has been like a root canal.

Couple of half decent rare talismans and breach rings, but nothing to set my world on fire.

Very few decent offers from Cadiro, and insufficient funds to buy the one item I did like the look of (Death Rush)

I'll see the league through, as the potential still exists to get something interesting, but the initial enthusiasm has very much faded. Now I know why I usually play Standard. I can take my time, play how I want, and when something good does eventually drop, I can build around it. Everything comes to standard eventually.

"
Mal_function wrote:
I'll see the league through, as the potential still exists to get something interesting, but the initial enthusiasm has very much faded. Now I know why I usually play Standard. I can take my time, play how I want, and when something good does eventually drop, I can build around it. Everything comes to standard eventually.

Legacy SSF is going to Standard SSF so you should be able to continue your journey when league ends!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
I always played SSF in standard anyway, so I can merge anything useful with my existing stash and vendor the rest :)

Wouldn't mind building around the Kitava's and Ngamahu's.Getting 100+ mana cost might be a challenge.

Actually using Death's hand and Rats nest on my current build.
Last edited by Kavlor on Mar 16, 2017, 5:21:11 AM
never, ever do unid Regalrecipe, ever.. :P

i might slam those just for the funsies :D

e: btw, i have been running every essencestone i can and use those low level essences on white 75+ jewellery for the easy Regals...
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Mar 16, 2017, 7:17:55 AM
Note to self. Never drunk poe. Lost all my XP into level 88 last night x.x

I did find this though, probably going to be building around this on my next character since it's the single best weapon drop I've ever had.

21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Doomstryver wrote:

I did find this though, probably going to be building around this on my next character since it's the single best weapon drop I've ever had.

Shit i'd kill for that weapon. I'm using these at level 70.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Doomstryver wrote:

Shit i'd kill for that weapon. I'm using these at level 70.

I'm kind of disappointed it didn't roll with crit, but theres no room to fit crit and attack speed on there and AS is kind of more important. I suppose I can just play a standard phys non-crit sword build.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE

Armor upgrade acquired.

chancing all assassin garbs atm and praying furiously to rngesus for that EK jewel to swap my trickster to EK.

Probably gonna farm another 2 insanity's and then slam a 84 neck i got stashed and pray for life + whatever.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Oh forget - started mapping, and two maps in a row got chance to corrupt essemce mobs and:

Heh maybe will have next 2 too :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info