How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Failed my first shaper attempt.

Got screwed because my DPS isn't that great so the last phase zana died and :(

Well on my way to a second attempt... gotta a figure a way to get more damage first though.

need to drop another chimera map.

I levelled a Lifting Build. The Warchief Champion and so far I´m alive. Let´s just keep it at that.
Lvl 72 , 5k health, Merciless Lab done, tomorrow I´ll level a bit and maybe attempt Uber Lab.

The build is garbage though. I mean that´s nothing new with Lifting builds. I guess nothing has changed.
Maybe the build performs with investment and I´ll wait how it feels after I´ve taken the dmg cluster,
but I can probably count on my experience and say that this build is garbage.

I´ll keep an open mind though until lvl 78 when I can equip Perseverance and have UberLab done.
"
I levelled a Lifting Build. The Warchief Champion and so far I´m alive. Let´s just keep it at that.
Lvl 72 , 5k health, Merciless Lab done, tomorrow I´ll level a bit and maybe attempt Uber Lab.

The build is garbage though. I mean that´s nothing new with Lifting builds. I guess nothing has changed.
Maybe the build performs with investment and I´ll wait how it feels after I´ve taken the dmg cluster,
but I can probably count on my experience and say that this build is garbage.

I´ll keep an open mind though until lvl 78 when I can equip Perseverance and have UberLab done.

To be fair, warchief totem champion is more of a uber lab farmer. It is pretty much going to suck for maps. You will, however, get tons of uniques out of uber lab that you may be able to build something out of. :)
I know that. I wanted a Lab Toon and hopefully I got one. But tbh I think this build won´t excell at Lab either. But I´ll give the build a chance to fail first.

edit: Well I´m at lvl 76 now and I have 2 more damage nodes left to take on the tree.
I´m on a 5 Link Kondo´s Pride and I do 19K dmg per totem.
I´ll end up at 20 K maybe and then I won´t even meet Lifting Nerds own set standard
for when to attempt Uber Lab with this character.

To quote from his build guide

Uber Lab Farming:

- 5000-6000+ Life
- 75%+ to all elemental resistances
- 5-link +
- 35.000+ DPS per totem
- Avoid Essence + Conduits if the lab has those buffs that day. You can deal with 1, but not both at the same time. At least not without too much risk.

So yeah. This build is not gonna do shit for me. Yeah the totem taunt is nice I guess, but that´s about it. This build is probably not SSF viable.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Apr 20, 2018, 3:31:33 PM
SSF since ~OB
"
I know that. I wanted a Lab Toon and hopefully I got one. But tbh I think this build won´t excell at Lab either. But I´ll give the build a chance to fail first.

edit: Well I´m at lvl 76 now and I have 2 more damage nodes left to take on the tree.
I´m on a 5 Link Kondo´s Pride and I do 19K dmg per totem.
I´ll end up at 20 K maybe and then I won´t even meet Lifting Nerds own set standard
for when to attempt Uber Lab with this character.

To quote from his build guide

Uber Lab Farming:

- 5000-6000+ Life
- 75%+ to all elemental resistances
- 5-link +
- 35.000+ DPS per totem
- Avoid Essence + Conduits if the lab has those buffs that day. You can deal with 1, but not both at the same time. At least not without too much risk.

So yeah. This build is not gonna do shit for me. Yeah the totem taunt is nice I guess, but that´s about it. This build is probably not SSF viable.

The stats he has posted are just guidelines for farming the lab.
You can easily do the lab with less damage. It just takes a little longer.

Also the ascendancies grant damage that's not shown in the tooltip.
I just completed Uber Lab at lvl 78 with 5300k HP and 36k Totem Tooltip.
The build works I suppose. Maybe I judged the build prematurely.
"
I just completed Uber Lab at lvl 78 with 5300k HP and 36k Totem Tooltip.
The build works I suppose. Maybe I judged the build prematurely.

heres a tip, level your gems for ur uber lab farmer on ur mapper, u want at least lvl 18-19 gems, its a massive boost to damage
I don´t even have a mapper at the moment, lol. I need to figure out what to build around next.
I have no idea what to play. But thx for the tip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info