How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

SSF is going great for me so far. I only wish I had started the league as SSF from day one. Now there's a new flashback race coming up soon, and I don't think I'll have time to do all the things I want before that starts.

Elder ring done

Last edited by carkasjak on Apr 23, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
I tried SSF for the first time in this league and I simply love it. I created a Necro Skeleton build and I beat T6/7 maps and farmed Uberlab with only a 4L lol. Didn't know skele was that strong. Currently lvl86 and still going strong. Atziri done on a 5L though.

Anyway, the SSF is all about playing alone and not trade, 2 main reasons I will not play standard anymore. Gotta love that solitary adventure.
Last edited by xVINCEREx on Apr 23, 2018, 5:38:03 PM
My Mapper is about to be ready soon.

Those are the items I´m building around for now. Let´s see how that goes.

Hoping for Allelopathy and a 5 off Color Lioneye´s Vision chest.
Do you really need that +2 chaos staff? Movement speed is going to heavily limit you.
"
Failed my first shaper attempt.

Got screwed because my DPS isn't that great so the last phase zana died and :(

Well on my way to a second attempt... gotta a figure a way to get more damage first though.

need to drop another chimera map.

What build are you doing?
"
krenderke wrote:
Do you really need that +2 chaos staff? Movement speed is going to heavily limit you.

I already dropped the staff for Consuming dark and a Spell dmg shield.
It is a dmg loss but shieldcharging, fortify and more life is just more comfortable.
I needed the resists too.
Finally found a damn spirit beast

And made these today...meh, it's something

Didn't want to start a Ranger but the recent drops force me too :

"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
Failed my first shaper attempt.

Got screwed because my DPS isn't that great so the last phase zana died and :(

Well on my way to a second attempt... gotta a figure a way to get more damage first though.

need to drop another chimera map.

What build are you doing?

I did it on my RF jugg. The crab chest piece is missing on him right now and one ring that I cannabalized for a little while on another build.

BUt yeah... My damage felt low. Since zana died lol. I can't remember the last time I killed shaper and zana died. SSF struggles haha.

5th Oni in total, came from my ranger. Didn't expect it at all, figured I'd be around 50-60 before I'd hit it. No color change either to brick so I'm stoked
Some SSF player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info