How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Killed Shaper with my SST Gladiator last night. Felt so damn good. Went in thinking "Okay, finally got my 6 link and the boots/gloves I've been waiting to equip. Lets give it a shot and asses what needs to change". And then he melted. I've killed Shaper before in past SSF leagues but this one was so damn satisfying. I've never been so hyped. It was like killing him for the first time. Probably because so many people write off SST and it's quickly become my favorite skill in PoE.

Reaaaaaly sucks being stuck here at work because my character still has room to grow and I have 3 more shaper sets at the ready :D.

Used my elder orb on Gorge because I love that map.
Last edited by Acoas on Apr 26, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

fleshed out my wander setup, finally mapping is enjoyable with it leveled 72-89 without dying now that i figured out the right balance between dmg and tankiness and mf.

still trying to 6l my qotf, but with no luck

Last edited by Aetherium on Apr 26, 2018, 4:02:39 PM
All my first time drops.Obviously some are league specific.

Upgraded quite a few fated uniques

:o
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

found 2 good 2handers today
RNG decided to be kind to me, only took 4 Divines to get to that point.
Funny about this one, I was streaming and one of my viewers was talking about using this axe for a build. Not even five minutes later in an Atziri run it decides to show up. Luck had me in favor I guess
Some SSF player
Since league is almost done for me I thought I'd share my builds

Flight of the Zombies

Spoiler

I dropped a Baron on day 5 and immediately logged out and made a new char. I have both an MF setup and a bossing setup. I'm also loving Aspect of Avian for this build (hence the name).

I was using Goldwyrms and a Perandus Blazon for more MF but decided to drop both for better QoL during mapping.

Siege Totems:

Spoiler

I merged this char over to SC to play with a friend and knock out some challenges, but I kept the 6Ls and OP ring I made. This build was a lot of fun blasting through the atlas.

Random Loots:

Spoiler

From my Uber Run today. I´ve been doing Uber on this character for the 4th time or so.
It´s going pretty smoothly. I also killed Abaxoth in a Junge Valley map.
I was bashing this character but it´s doing what it´s supposed to do.
Got the Prophecy for this so used the Bestiary to get the item which got on about the 4th attempt.I don't think I will have time to use it though.

2nd Poets pen dropped not long after the first.So now I can get dual casting.

This took forever to 6 socket and now linking is too.I don't even know if it will improve my build.

I should gain a lot more defence but losing Bringer of Rain might lose a chunks of DPS.I can't even test the loss as all the gems are in the BoR.Maybe if a Tabula drops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info