How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Love ssf <3
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
Need more Tabs, im the worst messi every, since im playing SSF :/

Admitted, some are just there for the overview.. ;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Unable to 6 socket my chest. Had to stop at 5 socket with less than 20 jewellers left. Fortunately first fusing did this:

I cant remember the last time I had so much fun playing PoE!

I used to only play SSF. But I started trading a couple of leagues back because I wanted to try out some crazy builds.
Also stopped playing HC for the same reason, but It just made me sloppy and the game just got frustrating and boring.

While im progressing slowly through SSF HC Legacy, it feels like every step forward is another milestone for me and a personal achievement (never actually reached maps in HC before).

I have also been insanely lucky with my weapon drops. I have had this baby carrying me since mid-Cruel and is still doing its job in early maps.

nothing of consequence. It Sucks to have no advantage in increased drops with the increased disadvantage of not being able to trade. Perm SSF with buffed rates plox.
Last edited by Tmfm on Mar 12, 2017, 8:11:33 PM
"
Tmfm wrote:
nothing of consequence. It Sucks to have no advantage in increased drops with the increased disadvantage of not being able to trade. Perm SSF with buffed rates plox.

That will only happen if they remove the ability to transfer characters / stash from SSF to parent leagues and have a complete separation of realms such as will happen beween PC and Xbox. I don't think we'll see anything like this any time soon.

Since SSF can be continued in Standard SSF or HC SSF once temp league ends, I think the idea is that you grind / craft your way to enable ever-slightly-better characters to take advantage of your ever-slightly-better gear and so and so forth until eventually with a billion hours of SSF gameplay, you find or chance some T1 uniques and "win".
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Last edited by systemdown on Mar 12, 2017, 8:32:42 PM
"
systemdown wrote:
"
Tmfm wrote:

That will only happen if they remove the ability to transfer characters / stash from SSF to parent leagues and have a complete separation of realms such as will happen beween PC and Xbox. I don't think we'll see anything like this any time soon.

Since SSF can be continued in Standard or HC once temp league ends, I think the idea is that you grind / craft your way to enable ever-slightly-better characters to take advantage of your ever-slightly-better gear and so and so forth until eventually with a billion hours of SSF gameplay, you find or chance some T1 uniques and "win".

wrong when legacy ends it gets all moved to the parent league so ssf legacy to ssf std ad hc ssf legacy to hc ssf std
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
wrong when legacy ends it gets all moved to the parent league so ssf legacy to ssf std ad hc ssf legacy to hc ssf std

Sorry, yes that's what I meant. Obviously SSF doesn't go to "Standard" it goes to Standard SSF. And likewise for HC. Lesson learned, I shall be more pedantic in the specificity of terms used in future.
I'm thinking of doing SSF next season. how do you guys get the life/resists needed at merciless safely? Do you have to farm stuff like dried lake longer before moving to the next difficulty?

Ideally, the SSF leagues would move to permanent SSF only leagues which would allow better drop rates and such.
Last edited by FrodoFraggins on Mar 13, 2017, 12:49:57 AM
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
I'm thinking of doing SSF next season. how do you guys get the life/resists needed at merciless safely? Do you have to farm stuff like dried lake longer before moving to the next difficulty?

Great! It's pretty good fun if you're into that sorta thing.

Getting life/res on gear - simply master crafting (Haku and Elreon), essences that give guaranteed life/res on armour, Carrion Crow divination card is definitely farmable if you're desperate. And usually enough rares drop with decent life rolls already and you can master craft resist or something else useful as needed.

You don't really need great gear or lots of life to farm Merciless Dried Lake.

My gear (life-based Pizza Totems) right now at Dried Lake Merciless, level 66 (amulet and belt are actually okay):
Last edited by systemdown on Mar 13, 2017, 1:17:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info