How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Only lvl 55 I have to work unlike some of you but found a few uniques so far. Got everything i need for a trypanon discharger.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 11, 2017, 2:13:27 AM
"
Cataca wrote:
Died to porcupines like a moron.

Thought i'd have some fun with some slayer build and was preparing to get the Cherubims Maleficence that i found to a casual 5 link.

This happened:

Now i guess i have no choice but to take it cereal.

I dont have the slightest idea what build to go for though.

Relevant uniques that i have, that might be used in the build:
Spoiler

No snakebites or I'd have gone with that most likely and some sort of crit.. thing. Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated.

Poison warchief totems. you got mace, chest, and ring for it
Git R Dun!
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Augusten wrote:
I am loving enforced SSF. I've always played SSF, but it's great having it official.

I'd like official SSF global channels so like minded players can chat. A place where every drop isn't, 'How much is this worth?' but instead, 'How does this change the direction if my character?'

i like that idea. be a good place to keep company without parties and can showcase recent drops etc

I agree with you both. It would nice to share experiences and tips with other SSF players.
Just made it to Merciless, 1 week into the league. Twelve hours of playtime. I'm usually at maps by now =/

I haven't done any ascendancies yet, I want a granite flask first - might have to wait until Merc Act 2 intruders in black quest to get one. My SSF RNG has been pretty brutal.

Pizza totems so I'm getting by on a 4-link. Still only the one useful unique so far:

The only other intersting thing I've found:

Grand total chaos drops (and nothing more "valuable" so far):
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Last edited by systemdown on Mar 11, 2017, 5:13:45 AM
"
satanttin wrote:
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
We block now?? O.o

Spoiler
and just because someone might be curious, it happened after i'd done my mapping.. was doing some prophecies, found Arcanist's on Ledge when i was going to go killl Kuduku&Kadaka... so Kuduku RNG still works ;)

u got ur key from a arcanist?

yes, or it droppped from the last monster that i killed (was a box with "stream of monsters").
d:-D*
well, that's a way to start a day :P

edit: lol, next map
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Mar 11, 2017, 6:27:00 AM
Got 2 chars, one SC one HC, both still low lvl due to no playtime, too much work lol.

Softcore
Spoiler

Hardcore
Spoiler

And I've thrown 12 chances for 12 blue Leather belts lol.
Rolled a Frost Blade duelist (and dropped its new threshold jewel not so long after), but switch to Ice Crash instead due to 2H is easier during leveling.

Haven't continue pass the normal. But somehow able to roll a +20q gemcutter box in the ship graveyard.

Currently running with Ice Shot witch (plan for Elementalist) since I got its threshold jewel. Everything is going well...

Not much gears nor uniques so far. The best I've got currently would be

I wish I had more time .-.

Nothing special but a few usable in SSF.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Going smooth,81 now on typical SRS summoner.Got my dark mage divintion set early so everything is fine damage wise.Still not cap resist and just 5200 es till now.Hope I had more time to play but it is what it is.

Its sure an enjoyable experience.The temptation to trade is not there else I would have been already in high maps.But its fine as it is.I hope sometime to get one reliquary key
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info