How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Pretty bad, died 2 times already (lv81 and 84). Ripped already so many good rares (6L and GG amu with top life top sd 90 res), but the league is super enjoyable!

Its really nice to finally use every bit of currency to craft your own gear. Its quite a long time ago that ive done that, lol.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Did SSF has increased Exalted drop?

No. RGNesus decide who is rich and who is poor.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Did SSF has increased Exalted drop?

lowered everything in my eyes xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
today's drops

Unavailable
d:-D*
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Going alright so far, was playing srs at first then had a terminus est drop from Merc kraityn. Now I'm leveling a two handed crit sword ass to play around with flicker strike, currently using lacerate and it's going well haven't did yet and I have 2.3 k up in Merc. Acro op. Just have to slam out act 2-3 and start farming dried lake after work to see how the build plays at end game. If I get strong enough I'll try and take down way to start up a Howa character.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Stupid question, but when people say "farm dried lake" do they mean the Act IV zone or the map?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Stupid question, but when people say "farm dried lake" do they mean the Act IV zone or the map?

Act IV zone on Merciless difficulty. Far better XP than low level maps.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

The act IV zone.

Not sure if its worth it anymore, mostly because essences and the essence leaguestone coupled with maps is abolutely awesome in the league.

New gear @80, switched to CI, total of 6.8k ES
Spoiler

Contemplating a switch of my helmet to

But my chrom situation isnt exactly awesome. Also, can only either mastercraft INT or a resistance on the thing. Which means a lot more gear switching. And if you check the abomination that is my chest-piece, you'll note that i have a lot of gear to switch still. So ima hold of on switching for now, save some 200 chroms and do the re-gearing when i have more pieces to switch.

Spoiler
Plus. If i die like the looser that i am, i still have a decent helmet in my stash.
So far so good, currently lvl 75 (dont have so much time to play)

Found this one early in the game

and now i found this beautiful helmet (still pre and suffix open), but dammit i need mor dex to wear it:

and this looks useful for my flameblast totem build

no essence of misery or Ancient Reliquary Key so far, but zana in my first map this leaque.

good luck to you all
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
im just about to hit maps. rushing through merc ASAP and gonna finish off act 3 in probs an hr or so. i'll skip act 4 merc (past the passive point) and map it up until i get better gear.

yesterday i ran my normal and cruel ascendancy. raider, so now im rocking 7 frenzy charges which boosted my DPS immensely. now sitting at just over 14k single target sword and board elemental spectral throw. working out pretty well.

i've gotten a number of 5L but nothing i can use, or even worth chaos spamming. im starting to really collect stuff for chaos recipe, tho through lvling up i found a few handfuls worth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info