How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Two 70+ rips now, the last one was especially painful because it was right after i grinded 9 humility cards. Never doing that one again.

Thankfully i had a WI in my stash as well, it took me some 400 jewlers to actually 6s it though. WI is a very solid SSF build now i feel, because all you need is elron and catarina to get some semi decent gear. Most of the stuff you need for a CI build is taken care of in the tree as well.

After i hit merc dried lake i am going to craft some semi decent ES gear to at least get some 6-8k ES and hit maps again. Seriously starved for currency right now though.
Hit 80 with my totally unique Flameblast Totem Elementalist yesterday. Haven't got much gear for the current character but on the other hand that's why I chose to start with one that doesn't need much.

Spoiler

I have this sword in stash so maybe I'll do Blade Flurry or Spectral Throw (or something) soon as well.

Last edited by kuukkeli on Mar 8, 2017, 10:05:15 PM

And 4 stashes filled with unique's, great fun so far.

Probably gonna re-roll soon to spice it up a bit since i can only push so far on a single char that isn't abusing in one way or another :), probably wait until my gems hit 20 so i can do the recipe and lvl them up again on my re-roll char.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Getting warmer, RNG really likes to confuse me about my weapon and helm :D

My lovely boots are better then ever at this(level85) point

Overall easily the best league ever and hopefully we see something like this in the core game at 3.0 ;)
d:-D*
Got to lvl 65 SSF HC. Died to a stupid league mechanic vaal boss spawn in Lunaris temple. I thought I moved out of the way...could have started mapping, and avoided all of that, but I wanted to do it proper. Was within an hour of maps! Ugh!

SSF has been pretty fun so far. Certainly a novel experience having to create my own gear for mapping! Playing an RF totem build since it doesn't need any uniques. Would have played more but my ISP is really dicking me about. Considering rolling a warchief totemist because of:

Other nice finds:
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Last edited by Doomstryver on Mar 9, 2017, 11:19:09 AM
"
Doomstryver wrote:
SSF has been pretty fun so far. Certainly a novel experience having to create my own gear for mapping! Playing an RF totem build since it doesn't need any uniques. Would have played more but my ISP is really dicking me about. Considering rolling a warchief totemist because of:

Other nice finds:

i'm jelly on ur 2 violent dead jewelsxd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Not going well at all.. I haven't been able to get the game to patch the new content so I haven't even been able to play since Breach. I have the sad.
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Doomstryver wrote:
memes and loot

i'm jelly on ur 2 violent dead jewelsxd

Man, it's really funny actually because I can't see myself ever playing a summoner yet these two managed to drop for me. If any other of the new threshold jewels dropped I would definitely begin thinking about a build using them. Scumbag RNG as usual. Wish I could trade them to my friend playing a zombie summoner.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Reached the level 90 milestone. It's been a fairly slow progression due to my indecisiveness about what direction my character should take. I originally started as an Essence Drain Necromancer and it worked quite well for a while, but single target dps left something to be desired without the proper itemization to unlock its full potential. Stacking some item rarity on Contagion proved to be productive at least, earning me several key uniques while farming low-tier maps. An Essence Worm drop shortly followed by a Covenant urged me to respec to a build I hadn't tried before: Blood Magic SRS.

Haste is socketed into Essence Worm for no mana reservation, along with a level 1 Clarity on life to benefit from the damage and cast speed bonus of Commander of Darkness twice. With the help of Vorici, I 5-linked the Covenant with fusings I had saved up, hoping the resulting pseudo 5.5L (Socketed Gems are Supported by level 15 Added Chaos Damage) would somewhat offset the damage loss of not using a +2 staff or bow. I wanted to retain the mobility of Whirling Blades enabled by my claw-and-shield setup, trading damage for some extra survivability was an acceptable sacrifice by my standards. I'm still experimenting and tweaking the passive tree with regret orbs I find here and then, so the concept is still very much raw and unpolished.

Current uniques used:

Overall, I'm enjoying the league a lot. The possibility of mixing previous league mods makes for some interesting challenge, and the rewards are plentiful with the right combination. Still working on unlocking as much of the Atlas as I can, and I've yet to start tackling red maps, so the real grind begins now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info