How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Totes jelly with the progress you guys are making. I'm still in Cruel due to lack of play time. Can't wait to get to maps and get some currency to craft some gear!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
DoubleU wrote:
Spoiler
"
Boem wrote:
Sexy bow morbo \o/

My char so far

Spoiler

Not bad i suppose.

Found a bino's and mings heart as-well, so if i drop the EK jewel i'm respecing into it.

Unique's so far
Spoiler

And traded some in for 5vs1 prophecy, but some really cool changes on some of em.

But darresso's courage makes me scratch my head and ask "WHY!".

Peace,

-Boem-

Jesus Boem when the hell do you even sleep?!

Okay i dont post my list :D
this ring has 122% total res + life + phys damage, not bad :)

and today.... an item that will remain in my stash for a loooong time I think XD
There are 3 kinds of people in the world: those who can count & those who can't
[first read on Jarulf guide to d1 :D]
"
di0nix wrote:
and today.... an item that will remain in my stash for a loooong time I think XD

I hear you. Played SSF last league too and got 4 exalts but never got a single item that was exalt worthy :D

Defiantly my best items so far. Having fun going through content with crap-tastic gear! :D
IGN: Death__By__Desync (bloodlines)
"
"
Asheren wrote:
"
Doing ok but my build is too darn weak to support my shitty gear. Made it to level 68 and started a jungle valley map but abandoned it after two deaths.

Try something that is as little depending on gear as possible. Myself and supprisingly a lot of my friends decided to roll gladiators this league. Mainly because most of their defences come from passive tree.

Yup, right along the lines of where I was thinking. Seems like usually I can at least get resistance capped by the time I get to maps but this time I'm way far from it. Even with purity of elements, lol. Grabbing some resist nodes on the tree as well as using a shield ought to get me in a lot better shape.

This is going to be my new best friend...

Well if you don't play hardcore you can get away with not having resist caped for a good while once you get spell block as gladiator as long as things won't be able to 1 shot you.

I mean every single attack that can do serious damage by boss until act 4 is lighting or psyhical.
Last edited by Asheren on Mar 7, 2017, 1:31:06 AM
I don't party and only normally buy, not sell. So SSF works great for me. Crafting makes sense now I can't buy anything, as a result Masters feel much more valuable.

I'm enjoying SSF so much I'm gonna play this way for 3.0

This is my current gear for my Wild Strike Ranger. The Goldrim is perfect for SSF.

Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Mar 7, 2017, 5:57:37 AM
"
DoubleU wrote:
Jesus Boem when the hell do you even sleep?!

My plan is to take a very long eternal nap when my time is up.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Same as every other league... alot of dying in the upper 80s cause im life sunder with shit damage :D
Currently in merciless now, ascended twice and doing well with crap gear. SSF Legacy is surprisingly refreshing. Even brought back memories of fps drops from Perandus. There is so much to do with triple league stones to tackle. The struggle is more real without having to trade or party in fights. I should have tried this a long time ago. I'm not setting too high a goal though trying out my trade-heavy breach build. The drops are mediocre, nothing great for my build, unfortunately.

with that currency, I'd be geared decently now outside SSF. But I refuse to go to the dark side and may RNG be with me.
Last edited by monsoonrider on Mar 7, 2017, 8:37:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info