How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

finding some good loot here and there nothing much to announce on here. love the idea behind the ssf i dont trade with other players to much and the few people i did play beside in game are now gone so no point there. its all solo play for me.

only things im proud of currently are these

wish the breach
<== would drop a little more in the lower areas . got a good one early game an my other char that droped 3 breaches per area i entered. mass XP and loot drops nothing good in the drops though other then a hand full of rings. still early game got lots more playing to do. much more to find.
Last edited by samuelsinn on Mar 6, 2017, 8:44:59 AM
never had so low luck ever... lev 46 : 1 chaos 6 fuses ! 7 uniques : 6 amu/ring (you know the usual's one). best item : belt of the deceiver.

I just get rid of my 2 nd wand, blue... lol. anyway levelling is cool now and 0 deaths to count (might change after the lab tough).

every items count and that's great, a cool feeling. and NO frakin' trade calls !! (huge!)
... nothing
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Lvl 62, A1 merciless.

Cool drops:

Lvl 84, T7 maps.

I am jelous of your Chayula amulet!

I'm loving SSF so far. Crafting is a blast! I made the chest on day 2. Saving the chaos for ilvl 84+ crafting.

Accepted the face-tank off competition and lost. Needed more deeps. This guy was the fastest thing I've seen in PoE to date. There was no escaping.
Not bad. Still undecided how to steer my Chieftain. Was supposed to go full totem, but I continue using Warchief + Ice Crash combo (prob. until I get a 5L). Quest content went smoothly, except breaches can be tricky. Haven't started mapping yet.

Spoiler

Looted this GG item today for my bow guy :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Not bad. Still undecided how to steer my Chieftain. Was supposed to go full totem, but I continue using Warchief + Ice Crash combo (prob. until I get a 5L). Quest content went smoothly, except breaches can be tricky. Haven't started mapping yet.

Spoiler

Looted this GG item today for my bow guy :)

damn that bow is a fucking beast. got roughly as much phys dps as your 2h mace
Notable drops so far, not bad since I haven't reached merciless yet

Sexy bow morbo \o/

My char so far

Spoiler

Not bad i suppose.

Found a bino's and mings heart as-well, so if i drop the EK jewel i'm respecing into it.

Unique's so far
Spoiler

And traded some in for 5vs1 prophecy, but some really cool changes on some of em.

But darresso's courage makes me scratch my head and ask "WHY!".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
my first time SSF and the loot is so strange.
At day two 2Exalted and 3 Six Link drop for me :D

But still i wait for a Ancient Reliquary Key.

Have now 6k life, over 200% Res in my HO and 4k dmg per FB Totem.
Can somebody look at my gear/stash for tips ?

I think i need a Spell shield and a new amulet.
Maybe Doryani's Catalyst , or is my weapon the greater choice ?

Last edited by Schleimkeim90 on Mar 6, 2017, 7:57:47 PM
Spoiler
"
Boem wrote:
Sexy bow morbo \o/

My char so far

Spoiler

Not bad i suppose.

Found a bino's and mings heart as-well, so if i drop the EK jewel i'm respecing into it.

Unique's so far
Spoiler

And traded some in for 5vs1 prophecy, but some really cool changes on some of em.

But darresso's courage makes me scratch my head and ask "WHY!".

Peace,

-Boem-

Jesus Boem when the hell do you even sleep?!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info