How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Doing alright so far. I just came back to the game after several months so it's nice to experience the leagues I missed out on.

Gear
Spoiler

Currency
Spoiler
Unavailable

Nothing fancy at all but it's kind of fun to see how far I'll make it before the grind pushes me to grouping. Level 63 right now and partway through act 1 merc.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Mar 5, 2017, 4:45:27 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Got this out of the Reliquary:
Spoiler

And this of a regular drop ;)
Spoiler

TR for a twink, eventually:
Spoiler

SSF self crafted 2h Mace:
Spoiler
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 5, 2017, 5:02:01 PM
46 Siege Ballista Chieftan

Haven't found too much though luckily found the quiver I wanted. Everything else just crappy rares and blues

Last edited by opeth on Mar 5, 2017, 5:16:13 PM
Im quite mad that we cannot do pvp to level leo in SSF. I was planning to use his mod to do a RF build without rise of pheonix.

However, I have been quite lucky

[2.3]InfernalBlow FaceBreaker - 11 Grand Spectrum - 118K DPS - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1699600
[2.5]Occultist - Blight - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814013
Designer of Warden's Brand - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Warden%27s_Brand
Much bleeding
Level 58 Assassin Blade Vortex.

My first time playing a crit build and first time trying Blade Vortex. So far I like it. Found an exalt today at level 55. And a minute later found a 20% Raise Zombie. With all the zombie love lately I guess summoner is my next build.

Hope I find some of the uniques.
Died last night just before bed, rerolling when I get home from work today xD
Doing ok but my build is too darn weak to support my shitty gear. Made it to level 68 and started a jungle valley map but abandoned it after two deaths.

For drops, I got a peregrine hat, farmed cards for tabula and luckily dropped a dusktoe which was nice for my viper strike pathfinder. I'm thinking I'll start a new build tomorrow and this time I'll be sure to get a fair amount of resists on the tree. Should go a lot faster with the bit of leveling gear I've got stashed away now.

Probably my best drops so far...
Spoiler

Nothing kickass here but I'm having fun with it anyway.
"
Doing ok but my build is too darn weak to support my shitty gear. Made it to level 68 and started a jungle valley map but abandoned it after two deaths.

Try something that is as little depending on gear as possible. Myself and supprisingly a lot of my friends decided to roll gladiators this league. Mainly because most of their defences come from passive tree.
Last edited by Asheren on Mar 6, 2017, 2:31:14 AM
Dipped lvl 80 today. Managed to kill Atziri on my first try, man that was a hard fight! Highest lvl map I have atm is tier 5. Love the stones and what they can do, all I want now is a 5-link cause higher level maps ain't fun with mediocre damage.

Spoiler
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info